RJ FO Minimums for Cargo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wuberoo

Sorry for hijacking this area but I just needed to ask a simple question about RJ pilots coming over to a Southern, Evergreen, Atlas,etc., what would the minimums typically need to be at to be hirable?

Thanks in advance.

3 landings on the moon and a six month stay on the International Space Station should do the trick.

and your a LIER!!! so why didnt u then give the kid a thoughtful response to his question after your stupid "joke" You need to GROW up ! show a little humility as your 10k hours really doesnt mean squat anymore!!! u could easily be out of a job

You should grow up. It was a joke. I hope you treat your crew members with more respect.

and your a LIER!!! so why didnt u then give the kid a thoughtful response to his question after your stupid "joke" You need to GROW up ! show a little humility as your 10k hours really doesnt mean squat anymore!!! u could easily be out of a job

I guess there is always a jerk out there. Maybe you should PM me and we can continue this conversation in person?

I have helped out plenty of people from this forum with getting hired. They PM me and that is that. If you can't take a joke young man, then that is your problem.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back