Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Vastly Underemp

Mr. Priapism
Did anyone see Ritz-Carlton/Grand Cayman looking for a Saab-340-A Chief Pilot recently? Sounds like they wanted someone to start the program and haven't actually acquired the airplane yet. I can't seem to find the job again on any of the job sites I belong to. Any direction would be appreciated.

There's a guy on this website that used to work for them - kingairrick, maybe?

Does anyone else notice all the misspelled words in that....hmmm, have to wonder about it...

It was me. The guy in the ad is the owner of the property. He is a great guy. It will be a great job. I demoed goodyear's 340A with him last year. This will be the first of many airplanes for him. I see a 900 or GIV in his future. What else do we need to know?

To all.....thanks for the assist...Kingairrick, would love to hear about your experiences

Kingairrick said:
It was me. The guy in the ad is the owner of the property. He is a great guy. It will be a great job. I demoed goodyear's 340A with him last year. This will be the first of many airplanes for him. I see a 900 or GIV in his future. What else do we need to know?

The corporate SF-340's are pretty nice and have an APU... I wonder if they've acquired my old airplane ??? It started it's life with Mellon Bank (the one I used to fly)...

The one we demoed didn't have an APU. It had a propellor brake on the #2 engine. As far as I know, he is still in the aquisition mode, and this position will be for the person to complete the process.

K A Rick.....thanks for the info. It's much appreciated

Latest resources

Back