• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman

Vastly Underemp

Mr. Priapism
Total Time
wasted
Did anyone see Ritz-Carlton/Grand Cayman looking for a Saab-340-A Chief Pilot recently? Sounds like they wanted someone to start the program and haven't actually acquired the airplane yet. I can't seem to find the job again on any of the job sites I belong to. Any direction would be appreciated.

English

Total Time
There's a guy on this website that used to work for them - kingairrick, maybe?

RichO

Total Time
enough
Does anyone else notice all the misspelled words in that....hmmm, have to wonder about it...

Kingairrick

Rare user
Total Time
~8000
It was me. The guy in the ad is the owner of the property. He is a great guy. It will be a great job. I demoed goodyear's 340A with him last year. This will be the first of many airplanes for him. I see a 900 or GIV in his future. What else do we need to know?

Vastly Underemp

Mr. Priapism
Total Time
wasted
To all.....thanks for the assist...Kingairrick, would love to hear about your experiences

h25b

Left for ProPilotWorld
Total Time
Kingairrick said:
It was me. The guy in the ad is the owner of the property. He is a great guy. It will be a great job. I demoed goodyear's 340A with him last year. This will be the first of many airplanes for him. I see a 900 or GIV in his future. What else do we need to know?

The corporate SF-340's are pretty nice and have an APU... I wonder if they've acquired my old airplane ??? It started it's life with Mellon Bank (the one I used to fly)...

Kingairrick

Rare user
Total Time
~8000
The one we demoed didn't have an APU. It had a propellor brake on the #2 engine. As far as I know, he is still in the aquisition mode, and this position will be for the person to complete the process.

Vastly Underemp

Mr. Priapism
Total Time
wasted
K A Rick.....thanks for the info. It's much appreciated