RIP Pull To Guns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

deltabobo

Everyone, I just found out today through dispatchguy, that our mutual friend Pull to Guns, lost his fight with cancer.

Please, take a moment of silence, for we have lost one of our own.

Thank you.

WOW!!!

I didn't know Randy was sick. I had the pleasure of working with him during my time at OO. He was a class act.

RIP :(

I didn't know Randy was sick.

The news of RP's passing was certainly not what I expected when my phone rang Friday morning. Apparently, very few people knew he was sick. From what I understand, it was a very recent diagnosis and it happened quite fast.

I was going to give the news a few days to make the rounds before posting anything on FI. If no one had posted anything here by then, in honor of Randy's twisted sense of humour, I was considering posting the news in the Job Openings thread. I figure that would've been right up his alley.

I posted this elsewhere, I figure it's appropriate here, too:

Here's to Randy...a man who lived a more full life and experienced more of this world than the rest of us could ever hope to. I will miss your hilarious, twisted sense of humor, friend...

(I am, however, a little bit disappointed that you let Larry Hagman outlast you by about 24 hours.)

It is sad to hear of PTG passing, very tragic he didn't get a chance to fight his illness.

He basically went on medical leave right as I starting OJT at G4, so regretrably I didn't get a chance to know him in person. But all accounts I've heard say he was a good guy.

Blue skies and tail winds, PTG.

Sorry to hear....

I only knew him from his internet posts....but he seemed like someone I would have liked to know.

Fair winds and blue skies.....

Wow... I know I am late here (been gone a while)

Holy crap, that is terrible. I never knew he had the big C. RIP. He was a great member of the dispatch community.

Terrible loss

Latest resources

Back