RIP AirTran. Nostalgia thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Never has been .

They just require that you have one before class starts .

But then I am betting you knew that . :)

Yup. Shocking as it may seem, lots of folks had the type when they showed up having earned it at other airlines, in the military, etc. That said I hope they delete that requirement and soon.

Funny how he is the most active participant on the SWAPA forum, but he has no plans to join the team. I think he just likes thinking he is important and likes to hear himself talk. FYI, I could care less if he joins or quits....it is just pure entertainment for me. So good luck Mr. PCL, which ever road you choose.

Friggin FAT genius told me that we (SWA pilots), don't deserve a raise because of all the mistakes we are making...don't argue with an idiot.

Friggin FAT genius told me that we (SWA pilots), don't deserve a raise because of all the mistakes we are making...don't argue with an idiot.

MJ, you've been a lurker brother. You should be holding a line by now. Jesus, even TD's tune has changed since the latest financials are out. And Virgin A is seeing improvements too. Life is good.

HVD, I agree...I realize that AAI has/had great people...but the company underpaid for decades....and yes there have been some high profile gaffes by SWA pilots (Branson and La Guardia), having a fellow SWA pilot (yes FAT) declare that we do NOT deserve a raise is a little troubling....I get the angst, even the righteous pride in a former work place, but that attitude is well, let's say divisive.,..

Latest resources

Back