• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RIP AirTran. Nostalgia thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's always sad to see an iconic brand retired. I was glad to have AirTran on my resume, even if just for a short time. Wishing you all the bestie this new chapter of your careers.

I only flew AirTran a handful of times but the folks were always friendly and helpful making it a very pleasant experience. I truly hope the future turns out to be brighter than the past.

Speaking of Batman and Superman. My first year I had a few beers with the CA ( who had a lot more) on a FLL overnight, afterwards, while strolling through the bass pro shop he bet me he could grab a bass out of the tank. I didn't think he was serious.....but after a lot of splashing sounds .....I turned to see him holding a bass....

I remember wondering what I would have to tell Floy in case he got arrested.

Speaking of Batman and Superman. My first year I had a few beers with the CA ( who had a lot more) on a FLL overnight, afterwards, while strolling through the bass pro shop he bet me he could grab a bass out of the tank. I didn't think he was serious.....but after a lot of splashing sounds .....I turned to see him holding a bass....

I remember wondering what I would have to tell Floy in case he got arrested.

Ha Ha as long as he was from Ohio he was golden and had no worries

Latest resources

Back