• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rihanna rents a DL 777 for a 7 day tour in 7 countries

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So if he did, I'm supposed to come on here and act like it's a big deal?

See how stupid this thread is?

Who cares.

First of all, you NEVER have to open up a thread. You can skip it. It is YOUR fault for opening this up and looking at it yourself. Quit being a baby. But, if you want, we can always start another thread about how you guys have treated the AT pilots. Starting a thread that is light hearted is a good thing sometimes. Again, don't look at it if you think it is a waste of time.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Pictures from the Dailymail in England.

article-2233118-1608F95D000005DC-713_634x792.jpg

article-2233118-1608D7F7000005DC-536_634x417.jpg

article-2233118-1608D79C000005DC-510_634x908.jpg

Rihanna Fuels Up For 777 World Jaunt! - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV.com

Bye Bye---General Lee

Two words. "Who" and "cares."

Two words. "Who" and "cares."

Then why do you guys even open up the thread? The title was accurate. If you don't care, then don't open it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Then why do you guys even open up the thread? The title was accurate. If you don't care, then don't open it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Haha, what a joke. Thanks for sinking to a new low Genital.

What's next? Delta gets a great deal on Flight Radials from Goodyear?

New coffee? Butterscotch sundaes added to the first class list instead of just Hot Fudge on Trans-Atlantic flights?

Maybe a Alec Baldwin switches from AA to Delta. That could be huge!!

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next BIG Delta announcement...brought to you from the biggest Flight Info, Double-Breasted Tool.

Haha, what a joke. Thanks for sinking to a new low Genital.

What's next? Delta gets a great deal on Flight Radials from Goodyear?

New coffee? Butterscotch sundaes added to the first class list instead of just Hot Fudge on Trans-Atlantic flights?

Maybe a Alec Baldwin switches from AA to Delta. That could be huge!!

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next BIG Delta announcement...brought to you from the biggest Flight Info, Double-Breasted Tool.

Let's instead talk about how poorly you as a group have treated your AT brothers. You get "daddy" to stick up for you, and you knew arbitration, something everyone else agreed to, would give you a worse deal, an actual fair deal. So, you sit back and try to hide, try to slam me and my fluff article that has great publicity for the airline, while you hope everyone, including the AT guys, forget what YOU GUYS DID TO THEM.

Yeah, you are on the edge of your seat, waiting to fly with an AT Captain. He's gonna teach you something for sure, while you sit stagnate for years to come, 5 legs a day at a time. Thanks! That made me feel great.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back