• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rihanna rents a DL 777 for a 7 day tour in 7 countries

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's instead talk about how poorly you as a group have treated your AT brothers. You get "daddy" to stick up for you, and you knew arbitration, something everyone else agreed to, would give you a worse deal, an actual fair deal. So, you sit back and try to hide, try to slam me and my fluff article that has great publicity for the airline, while you hope everyone, including the AT guys, forget what YOU GUYS DID TO THEM.

Yeah, you are on the edge of your seat, waiting to fly with an AT Captain. He's gonna teach you something for sure, while you sit stagnate for years to come, 5 legs a day at a time. Thanks! That made me feel great.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Genital,

You just don't know when to leave it alone. I love it. Thank You!

So instead of talking about your idiotic post regarding Rihanna, you want to deflect to some other topic that's completely irrelevant to Delta? REALLY???

That's the best you got? Haha. Thanks for the Saturday Night comedy.

RF

Genital,

That's the best you got? Haha.

RF

You sound like a pimp..... Look Red, you can make fun of Rihanna, or the fact that the airline is making a lot of coin and great publicity from her "777" tour. Great. In the meantime, you've got some serious challenges with your brothers at AT, and trying to deflect your guilt is so obvious here. You know your group treated them poorly, and that there will be a rift between your groups because of it for years. If you really think that is funny, or "Saturday Night Comedy" as you called it (?), then go ahead and keep deflecting yourself. And please, exercise self control and avoid looking at threads that you think aren't worth your valuable time. You've got 4 more legs today, you need to rest up.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I thought it was a great post. If I got the chance to do a charter like that, i'd jump at it. Dunno why anyone wants to post negative about it. Bet the crew all got tickets to see the show too.

Go ahead, slam me too

I thought it was a great post. If I got the chance to do a charter like that, i'd jump at it. Dunno why anyone wants to post negative about it. Bet the crew all got tickets to see the show too.

Go ahead, slam me too

Don't worry, one of the jealous Corndogs will slam you, because they can't stand to do anything other than 5 legs a day through Texas....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Don't worry, one of the jealous Corndogs will slam you, because they can't stand to do anything other than 5 legs a day through Texas....

Bye Bye---General Lee

I rather enjoyed the original post myself. Certainly better then most of the my airline is better then yours garbage. Big forehead or not Rihanna is hot.

I'm glad to see some sensible posts here. I was surprised to see anyone bashing her. She is hot. I would love to fly her around even if she is a diva. Perhaps some of the haters here would prefer Elton John?

Latest resources

Back