Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

right TIMES during wrong times, what to do?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skytrash969

im BROKE bitch im BROKE!!
What to do, seems like im not in a good positions. I remember when awsome companies were hiring like crazy a few months ago. i have 1500 hrs and getting my atp in a 3 weeks. I don't want to work for a s.h.i.t.t.y. company, but im ready to move on from twin engines to something that will make a difference in my future. any suggestions.

Get real man! It's people like you who are killing the profession. Why don't you refuse the entry level airline job due to the poor pay? Time somebody steps up to the plate. See ya soon walking around ho-in in your 3 stripes for crap wages. Just another SJS fool.

Last time I checked a jet was considered a twin engine as well...Dude the Spaceship is way outta your league...

Do you think an ATP is going to get you a super job.
I am sorry to inform you that you need to get in line and pay your dues.
$18,000 or $19,000 for the first year.
We all have to start somewhere I think you be better off at a corporation than a regional airline. That is my personal opinion. I worked 3 years at a commuter and is not easy with your attitude. Every regional airline is s#itty the first year and the sad thing is that no one can predict this industry, Today you get hire at the best and tomorrow that best company is gone.

indianboy7 said:
anyone else remember when you needed at least 3000/500 in order to get a lowly regional job????

I can remember when you needed that to get a job flying cancelled checks around in a Piper Arrow.....

I remember in 1991 that almost overnight, it went from 1200 hrs and you could start the next day to 2500 hrs MIGHT get an interview to fly cancelled checks in ratty C-210.

Roll the dice at a regional, or try Avantair. You'd fly P-180's [the Italian flying catfish], quick upgrade to twin turbine PIC, good bases, good pay, QOL good, days off good, fire bad. Search the fractionals board for more. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back