• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Right seat captain stories

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
REALLY? If you were 15 miles out on a visual approach you don't think you would have time to do just a little instruction when you are the non-flying pilot? You must not be very proficient or just plain incompetent. Hell, most Captains I fly with could be on a close in base during a short approach and still demonstrate the few keystrokes necessary to get the FMS programmed properly.

Really!

You still don't get it. When you can't fly the airplane it's not time to learn the box. Call me incompetent but I still think the old school concept of aviate, navigate, communicate, holds true. I promise I won't beat you up and make you look even more stupid trying when you can't even do the basics of flying the flippin' airplane. Here's how it goes for the rest of the thread Flyerdan because you'll be a Captain too someday, hopefully when you're ready. I'll fly, you watch, you learn. Gear up beotch and if you can drink more than two beers at the end of the day we just might be able to get along tomorrow!

On Guard:
Hey Viper! How goes the Herc?

I had a FO bring the thrust levers to idle at 500' because we were 10 knots fast. Thank God I had an extra pair of pants in my suitcase
Laughing, you should've thrown out the reversers for that fo also. Ya ya, that's the ticket. haha..
:smash:

Speaking as a person that just lost his job, and is heading back to the right-seat. I can say with all humility that I am grateful to have a place to go. In the final analysis, if you aren't asset to the crew no matter what seat you are sitting in then it's time to
go on home. I have a lot to learn still, and look foward to "trying" to master the "mighty" SAAB 340.

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

Really!

You still don't get it. When you can't fly the airplane it's not time to learn the box. Call me incompetent but I still think the old school concept of aviate, navigate, communicate, holds true. I promise I won't beat you up and make you look even more stupid trying when you can't even do the basics of flying the flippin' airplane. Here's how it goes for the rest of the thread Flyerdan because you'll be a Captain too someday, hopefully when you're ready. I'll fly, you watch, you learn. Gear up beotch and if you can drink more than two beers at the end of the day we just might be able to get along tomorrow!

On Guard:
Hey Viper! How goes the Herc?

Good job NOT addressing my post. Just stick to your hair gel, Ipod, & dark glasses.

At least you didn't break it again!!!
That would suck

Twisted my ankle last night, same one I broke a few years ago. The job is fun though.

Be careful and don't get that bum foot stuck on a pallet going out the back!

Sorry I didn't have time to run over and say "Hi" in KDEN when I ran into E last month. Have you seen my IPOd or hair gel laying around? I'm getting to old for this sheot :)

Sorry dudette, but I'm old enought that your mom might have been one of my fluffers before she settled down with your dad.

You can always tell someone is a loser when they bring your mom into a disagreement. Besides, I didn't think Twinks like you needed fluffers.

Now just face the fact that you were OWNED and STFU!

Latest resources

Back