• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Riddle guy getting ready to go out.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please enlighten me on the new ERAU. Graduated there in 1987 with alot of GREAT people. What happened?
They now charge 120K for training, so pretty much a school for spoiled rich kids who expect everything handed to them, they also feel like they are Gods gift to aviation.

Had one of those guys sharing base to final with me and 3 passengers a few months ago because the CFI decided he didn't want to check ATIS and catch a CTAF frequency change. It was awesome.

Riddle is my dad.

-Brett

I don't know why you all seem to have problems with Riddle guys. Yeah there are a few bad apples. But I have flown with way more arrogant "sky gods," that were never Riddle. Most Riddle guys I have flown with have excelled almost 100% better than most low and high time FO's and CA's. They usually have been very cordial and nice. We had one "wonderboy" once in ground school but he was shut down almost immediately after he opened his suck, by a more seasoned aviator, he got the point.

Most Riddle guys I have flown with have excelled almost 100% better than most low and high time FO's and CA's.
Embry Rddle Aeronautical University Out-excels all other schools by almost 100% better than both highly and lowly rated colleges!

You're a walking punchline.

I was headed out to do a late walk around two days ago and happened to meet an older female passenger making their way through the main cabin door; she stopped me and asked if I went to riddle. I said no and she said "thank god".

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back