• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ricci/Rossi coming back to FLOPS?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Has FLOPS made any announcements yet about Ricci coming back? I hear he'll be back on the property sometime next month.

Alright Whoosh! You called the Ricci return weeks before anyone else. Lots of rumors flying around regarding his purpose/position at the company. What say you?

I was told that he already has an office close to his former office and that my sources say that he is spending 3 days a week there.

I have also heard that the office staff is very worried for their jobs since Ricci has the power to hire and fire.

The last bit of info is that there are going to be interviews of the CGF staff so they can explain what they do and justify their jobs.

My only wish is that MS and Baboo have to justify their jobs.

The last bit of info is that there are going to be interviews of the CGF staff so they can explain what they do and justify their jobs.

My only wish is that MS and Baboo have to justify their jobs.

I'd love to conduct that interview.

WHAT DO YOU DO? I don't wanna know what your job title or pay grade is. I don't care who hired you, who your friends are, or who you're related to.
Just answer one simple question.
WHAT DO YOU DO?

So we now have a "Vision". It's called 2012. "Vision 2012", to be exact. The "Go Forward" plan has officially ceased (actually, it has been a "Go Backward" plan for quite some time). Now, follow me closely here. Proceeding with the "Vision" will require continuing to "Go Backward". If you follow MS's code words in his weekly message, it is apparent we will see a RIF. A RIF makes total sense, doesn't it?? :erm: :confused: Their thinking has always involved going backward to go forward, only we never get to the go forward part.

One can only hope the RIF starts at the top.

Rif?

So we now have a "Vision". It's called 2012. "Vision 2012", to be exact. The "Go Forward" plan has officially ceased (actually, it has been a "Go Backward" plan for quite some time). Now, follow me closely here. Proceeding with the "Vision" will require continuing to "Go Backward". If you follow MS's code words in his weekly message, it is apparent we will see a RIF. A RIF makes total sense, doesn't it?? :erm: :confused: Their thinking has always involved going backward to go forward, only we never get to the go forward part.

One can only hope the RIF starts at the top.

Reading Is Fundamental? :confused:
Reduction In Flying? (if so, you called that one!)

Latest resources

Back