Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
3rd opinion

G-force said:
It seems alot of people on this thread are now GIVING YOU SOME ADVICE,are you going to take it or not?????

What, you mean like all the friendly advice you seem to be getting from everyone who ever gets on this website? Doesn't seem like you are very well liked either!

OK, this thread has devolved into a Pi$$ing contest between two fellas. Time to close it down and let the Pi$$ing contest go elsewhere.

I agree---you guys go fight on your own turf, and anyone that wants to talk about Air Taxi, Rhino or SATSAir feel free to go on with the conversation somewheres else. Peace out. Anyone looking for a job or wanting o know more feel free to PM me---some already have and I appreciate the interest---any time I can help get a decent guy to work alongside of me, I'm willing to help the process along! We're hiring, and I want god guys on our team!

FlyingSkip

FlyingSkip said:
I agree---you guys go fight on your own turf, and anyone that wants to talk about Air Taxi, Rhino or SATSAir feel free to go on with the conversation somewheres else. Peace out. Anyone looking for a job or wanting o know more feel free to PM me---some already have and I appreciate the interest---any time I can help get a decent guy to work alongside of me, I'm willing to help the process along! We're hiring, and I want god guys on our team!
This is just an observation,why would anyone want to fly a Cirrus on 135 charter.Most pilots would rather fly for a regional airline with better equiptment and advancement opportunities.

FlyingSkips Spin

FlyingSkip said:
Dude---every single "fact" that you have brought up I've refuted, and you've never even challenged me because you know where the honesty lies! The guy you supposedly talked to that had been fired doesn't exist---I could show you company files that would back me up, do you evn have initials, a name, a physical description, anything? Of course not, because you make up things to suit your argument and fuel your anger---over and over and over again. Face it, G-Man---everyone's got your number! They know you for the whiner that you are, and that burns you up because you wanted a forum to air your grievances with Rhino/SATSAir and now everybody knows why there was a problem---cuz you have a sh*tty attitude! Merry Christmas, John, take everyone's good advice and move on with your life!!!

It would be nice if you would simply tell the truth that Rhino Aviation is simply a VFR DAY ONLY operation.

Huh????

Man, I shouldn't even waste my time but I gotta do it...

You're wrong, G-Spot, you don't see what we do or when we do it or where we fly cuz you WERE FIRED! I've returned from flights at 0300, taken off at 0400, flown down to mins on more than a few occasions and regularly "fight" with the 350 and Citation pilots for the FBO umbrellas when I'm getting passengers in/out of the aircraft on IFR days! Would I rather fly on a CAVU VFR day very time---absolutely! Do I have that luxury---not. So I go fly passengers when and where they want to go. It's my job, g-spot, just like a lot of the guys on here.

Dude, when I first started reading your rants I got irritated---now I just laugh! You are so transparent and so full of semi-solid brown matter that you amuse me. Go find a job, man---seriously! You need something to fill your time rather than hanging onto this thread about a job that didn't work out what, 7 months ago? Grow up, move on and quit lying about things you obviously know very little about....

Quick Answer

lonelyguy said:
This is just an observation,why would anyone want to fly a Cirrus on 135 charter.Most pilots would rather fly for a regional airline with better equiptment and advancement opportunities.

I wouldn't admit, from what I know about the "security" and payscales at the regionals, that they have better opportunities for advancement. I'd also argue (over a beer with a smile!) that they're flying better equipment---we have TAWS, TCAS, real-time NEXRAD weather---a lot of my buddies that have gone to the regionals don't the things available to tem that we have onboard a SE prop.

Plus, I got out of flying for ten years cuz I had no interest in flying for the airlines---every person is different, and to me it was better to not fly than to fly for an airline. I flew in the military and KNEW that for me there was no way I was going to go in that direction when I could do something else. This is different, it's new and (I think!) it's the future of aviation---maybe not any particular company or any particular airframe, but the concept of Point to Point in economical, safe, single-pilot aircraft. A lot of guys want to pursue the airline track, but there's a lot of guys who just don't fit into that mold.

Even flying in the military, I quickly learned that no two pilots are alike---we all have different goals, different opinions and different strengths. Isn't that awesome that we work in an arena with so many different opportunities?!

Hard Sell Spin Artist

FlyingSkip said:
Man, I shouldn't even waste my time but I gotta do it...

You're wrong, G-Spot, you don't see what we do or when we do it or where we fly cuz you WERE FIRED! I've returned from flights at 0300, taken off at 0400, flown down to mins on more than a few occasions and regularly "fight" with the 350 and Citation pilots for the FBO umbrellas when I'm getting passengers in/out of the aircraft on IFR days! Would I rather fly on a CAVU VFR day very time---absolutely! Do I have that luxury---not. So I go fly passengers when and where they want to go. It's my job, g-spot, just like a lot of the guys on here.

Dude, when I first started reading your rants I got irritated---now I just laugh! You are so transparent and so full of semi-solid brown matter that you amuse me. Go find a job, man---seriously! You need something to fill your time rather than hanging onto this thread about a job that didn't work out what, 7 months ago? Grow up, move on and quit lying about things you obviously know very little about....

It' s amazing the hard selling job that is being done on this thread about an operation that is of major concern for a lot of pilots,mainly safety,an operation that should be limited to DAY-VFR ONLY,an aircraft which is NOT CERTIFIED IN KNOWN-ICING CONDITIONS(PT.135),but has a very good avionics panel.No mention that if one is TOO LOW and/or TOO FAST,the PARACHUTE cannot be used.Our Spin artist sells everything but leaves out pertinent facts about SAFETY.When will these issues be addressed??????Also the $6500.00 PFT contract isn't mentioned either.

Last edited:
I give up...

I give up---you win. You're right, it's a terrible airplane, it's a terrible idea, we shouldn't be allowed to fly paper airplanes let alone carry pax, and we dribble down our legs when we p*ss. You're right, you win, you're awesome and we all suck and this is absolutely the last thing I will say so blather on to your heart's content. Congratulations...do you feel better now? I hope so. Have a wonderful day.

Latest resources

Back