Rh

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
More yammer blather

Since RH is haveing so much time with the truth I thouht I'd help him out with one of his latest missives on yammer...

Good morning everyone. We have been getting a lot of questions about upgrades lately so I thought it a good idea to send you some updates that should answer most of your questions. But I'm gonna lie obfuscate and distort the truth. Every Thursday we have a fleet status meeting followed by a fleet staffing meeting with the entire team here in Dallas. During which we all compare notes about your most recent union busting efforts. One big misconception I discovered was that many of you think the staffing and movement of pilots is controlled by some mysterious entity in Cleveland. Not true! We are the ones making the decisions right here. "Decisions", which we share with you right after Farquadd shares them with us. Believe me it's a huge puzzle and we are doing our very best to move pilots as fast as possible while keeping it fair. I mean, I've been under a lot of stress but I really believe it's "fair" to bring over newly recalled FO pilots to fly the 500. I guess since these pilots are at the very bottom of the list at Flight Options it only makes sense for them to fly one of FX's larger aircraft.

We have recently moved 10 F.O.s that were ready to upgrade in the 45 back to the 300 due to demand issues. Opsie. We need bodies there until we can get more F.O.s into training which we are doing now. I swear it's not a bait and switch. Not to worry, we will bridge pay anyone being held back and believe me when I say we know this is not the situation we want to be in, but it's necessary. We are very motivated to set pilots back into their seats a.s.a.p. as soon as we can. You can count on me to follow through on this one. Just like me and Farquaad followed through on this little detail in the employee agreement:erm:

(f) Additional Compensation: In addition to the base salary described above, you will be eligible to participate in the Company?s Pilot Shared Team Incentive Plan(STIP) is based on meeting company goals for the fiscal year ending December 31. To be eligible for the STIP, you must still be employed on December 31. If company goals are met, the STIP bonus will be based on eligible gross earnings paid from January 1 to December 31. The STIP bonus will be paid on or about May 1st of each year.

Many of you have asked what is going on with hiring and what does the seniority list look like. It will be what we tell you it will look like, seniority will have no bearing on its final composition. We will try to get a new list posted today. Maybe. With all the growth it's probably a good idea to increase the frequency of an updated list. We will include some sort of indicator as to the F.O.s that are earmarked for upgrade Which is subject to change depending on how many Flight Options pilots we can trick into taking those spots, so that you can see how far down the list we have gone. So when will it be your turn? Stay tuned, we are moving as fast as we can. We are wrapping up the pilots transferring from Flight Options. We are "wrapping up"' that little program, now that the spell is broken because so many of them have failed training, and now understand the importance of union representation and realize the understandable distain which they are met with at FX.

DS and I attended our first job fair last week and collected a pile of good resumes. One interesting note, we had one of the most competitive pay scales in the room. But you should have seen who was in the room.:eek: We certainly turned a lot of heads our way. I wore my Boy Scout uniform? We should have no problem recruiting some top notch candidates. Until they find out what kind of a mess their walking into and don't show up for training. We plan on talking with your referrals followed by the outside candidates in the next few weeks. All of this is a good problem to have and we have not seen this kind of growth in the history of the company! It's a great problem until pilots start leaving DAC in droves because of the f-ed up mess me and uncle have created. It's getting out there in the industry about how DAC feels about seniority and this little "Red Label" brown nose program thing me and his magnificence have set up. Everybody loves the idea!

On the Red Label front we have gone down the seniority list of everyone wishing to team up for the Challenger 350's and we have 6 teams. Good news, knee pads do come as part of the uniform, you will not be required to purchase them? This should get us through the rollout September 1 when we shut down the office in Waterview and I will let you know when we will need more but we should be good for most of the fall. Unless we can trick more junior FO pilots into coming over and then we may never need anyone else from FX.

That's pretty much it for this week. Like I said the upgrades fall with me so no big conspiracy.;) If you have a question I'm probably the guy to ask don't ask the union, they may tell the truth plus you may have a question that I haven't thought of yet as we feel our way through this. I'll tell you what I think you wanna hear, or just make something up. Exciting times! :nuts:

RH

Last edited:
Hi Vinny,
That's certainly sums it up but I would like to know if "bridge pay" will go to pilots that were passed over. Never mind, I can guess the answer.
GC

We are "wrapping up"' that little program, now that the spell is broken because so many of them have failed training, and now understand the importance of union representation and realize the understandable distain which they are met with at FX.

I'm not sure what this means. Are you saying the FO cross over pilots can't get through training (initial or recurrent) because they are suffering "understandable disdain" and need a union to protect them?

This assumption is utterly false and will cost you support among the FJ pilot group. Everyone I have spoken to about the training has stories of the extra effort it has taken to get some of these guys through training and signed off on OE.

If a pilot can't make it through training, they don't have any place in the cockpit. The union can ensure a pilot isn't fired for having a bad day in the sim but it can't and shouldn't protect someone when the bad day becomes a bad week, or 2.

After seeing the guys that have come over I have to ask... Is there anyone at Flight Options not eligible for Social Security?

Vinny, hope you keep pumping out sh*t like your above piece. It makes more and more of us FJ pilots realize what idiots some , or most, of you iBT lemmings seem to be.
Cheers

More Questions for RH

So again, since everyone is afraid to challenge anything RH, or the Kool-Aid drinkers say on Yammer for fear of being fired, I'll do it here. The Flight Options guys should really read this one:

RH (Responding to a pilot who asks him if Flight Options pilots will be stapled to the bottom of the list if the union is voted out.)

"What I'm saying is we have been integrating and it's been fair and MORE equitable than it needs to be. What will it be in the future? You guys steer the ship on this one. Don't listen to the union when they say "we will be fair and equitable to everyone". Think about it, that's statistically an impossibility! I truly believe the pilots of this company can do better on this one than with a union butting in."

So Rick, So far you've brought over Flight Options pilots and stapled all of them to the bottom of the FX list. In some cases you've placed them in Globals, 300s, 350s and GIVs, but they are all at the bottom of the FX seniority list. How is this "MORE equitable than it needs to be"?

Is it, "MORE equitable than it needs to be" that these pilots who are at the bottom of the FX list are paid more that other pilots that are senior to them? Is it, "MORE equitable than it needs to be" that many of these pilots were offered Capt. positions in large aircraft out of seniority?

I mean if it's your position is that right now, while you are constrained by the politics of the union drive, you believe the current seniority integration method you are using is, "MORE equitable than it needs to be", what will you do when you no longer have to worry about the union being voted in and can do whatever you want?

You're right about one thing. If we vote in the union they will "butt-in", form a joint committee to integrate the seniority lists and stop the nonsense you've been up to.

Look I understand. You and Farquaad want to be able to do what you want when you want. You want to be able to put the FOK's in Globals, Gulfstreams, or wherever else, out of seniority. You want pilots to have to suck up to you and kiss Farquaad's ring, at an interview, in order to be upgraded. And you want to be able to run off anyone who is not willing to do this. I get why you don't what the union to be voted in. You guys have already shown us your mo.

Last edited:
So now, I'd like to respond to what South Park Timmy has to say on yammer. (Oh yea, this is un-edited folks):

"Bombardier gave us out pay raises when net jets got their contracts the first time to show hood faith in us for work well done and to stop any union drive we may have had at the time.

The fj-poc main push is that they say we are going to get whatever net jets gets on their new contract I think we will have a much better chance in a good faith gesture from management to increase our current standard rather than voting in the union and negotiating a new cba.

Trust, hard work and loyality will go much farther than disrespect, negativitgy and dishonesty. Which is all the ibt brings to the table. Thing about it. We need to stay the Flexjet family and make it bigger and stronger."

So this mental giant is hoping for a "good faith gesture" from management. He acknowledges that he got is last raise due to the hard work and solidarity of the Net Jets pilots but doesn't want to stand up for himself. He wants to let someone else do the hard work for him, hopping for crumbs off Uncle's table. What a monumentally naive little coward this guy is.

Last edited:
I wonder how that good faith worked for him, when his stip was reduced to a joke, his 3% 401K bonus vanished away, seniority was dismantled to give away to bottom of the seniority FO transfer pilots

It sounds like more than 1 Special Olympian has wondered away from an airport.

I'm sure he'll look great when KR rewards his awkward spelling with a G650.

I'd like to address the "Dear Colleague" that Handschuch put out about the company's new organizing interference website. If the union is voted in, the PILOTS from Flexjet will select a committee from the Flexjet PILOTS. The Flexjet PILOTS will negotiate with Flight Options PILOTS. If the PILOTS can't agree on an integration, a neutral arbitrator will settle the differences and we will have an integrated list. If the union is voted out, MANAGEMENT will control how the seniority list is integrated. Under no circumstances will the IBT control the seniority list integration.

So now, I'd like to respond to what South Park Timmy has to say on yammer. (Oh yea, this is un-edited folks):

"Bombardier gave us out pay raises when net jets got their contracts the first time to show hood faith in us for work well done and to stop any union drive we may have had at the time.

The fj-poc main push is that they say we are going to get whatever net jets gets on their new contract I think we will have a much better chance in a good faith gesture from management to increase our current standard rather than voting in the union and negotiating a new cba.

Let's eat Grandma! Let's eat, Grandma! Punctuation saves lives!

Trust, hard work and loyality will go much farther than disrespect, negativitgy and dishonesty. Which is all the ibt brings to the table. Thing about it. We need to stay the Flexjet family and make it bigger and stronger."

So this mental giant is hoping for a "good faith gesture" from management. He acknowledges that he got is last raise due to the hard work and solidarity of the Net Jets pilots but doesn't want to stand up for himself. He wants to let someone else do the hard work for him, hopping for crumbs off Uncle's table. What a monumentally naive little coward this guy is.
Miasmic (de)composition = Timmy's posts:D

Latest resources

Back