Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Vinny

R h

Because pilots have been disciplined and fired for questioning Lord Farquaad or his fluffer RH on Yammer - the question of the legality of these terminations is currently before a federal judge - they are afraid to challenge anything said on there by management. Now that the fearless leader is back from his jamboree, let's get caught up on what he's been up to...

RH cries a river:

"On March 11th the F-POC used the following words to describe Handschuch: 'we consider him to be untrustworthy, unprofessional and overly confrontational.'" Funny/Strange how he refers to himself in the 3rd person.

:crying:

"On May 22nd their message was that I was a bully and my communications to you were built on deceit and lies."

"On June 5th they accused me of using junior high school logic and 'tactics favored by the likes of Joe McCarthy, third world dictators and bullies of every stripe'".

"I have been accused by them of lying to you, of 'management by fear' and I 'used or approved admittedly 'inappropriate' and 'scatological' anti-union language'. In the latest accusation they accused me of handing out slots to anyone who said 'yes' with a total disregard to seniority."

"They have accused us of tyranny. They have accused many of you as 'fence sitters' and as pilots this trait was unsafe!"

"I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before they once again attack me with some ridiculous accusations."

"I am not a yes man and I am not drinking any Kool-Aid."

"Flex on!"

:crying::crying::crying:

Last edited:
I'm just thankful he uses the occasional comma. Trying to read a six paragraph run on sentence gives me a headache.

Excerpt from one of RH?s latest on Yammer:

July 16

Good morning everyone. Received a lot of good responses on the email last night and one very good suggestion. Apparently there are rumors out there that upgrades are not truly happening. One rumor states that we are not upgrading but filling left seats with Flight Options pilots. Another stated that we are simply playing a shell game. This has been fueled by posts on an external websites one in particular by a member of the F-POC that dismisses the upgrades as nothing more than a ruse and asks for proof?

So Rick, in one of your latest posting on Yammer you state there are rumors bout upgrades "not truly happening", rumors that, "we are not upgrading but filling left seats with Flight Options pilots." That, "we are simply playing a shell game."

Shouldn't be any question in yours or anyone else's mind why these types of rumors are floating around. Isn't it true that management has in the past - right after DAC purchased us - brought management pilots over from Options without regard for seniority and placed them in the Globals, jumping them right over all of us? Right off the bat you guys did this. Isn't it true that now you are bringing over Options pilots out of seniority and placing them in the 450s and the 350s? Didn't you recently offer the Legacy 500 on a first come first serve basis? You said, "Not saying now or never, but we have a Legacy 500 slot starting MONDAY. Anyone interested? We need to fill this one fast so it goes to the first yes." Way to honor seniority!

Weren't some of the pilots now flying those aircraft FO's prior to being upgraded to Capt. out of seniority in those aircraft. Aren't there, as we speak, numerous Options pilots currently on a list to come to FX and fly the 450s and 350s again jumping over a bunch of seniority numbers to do so? Isn't it true that management is using Capt. positions in the larger AC at FX to lure them to jump ship from Options and become at-will? I guess this is the only way Lord Farquaad can convince them to become his at-will b*tchs.

You know the answer to all of these questions is YES and yet you keep up the spin. I'll give you one thing when you tell a lie you tell a big one and you stick to it. Nice job. You've got the "loyal, helpful, courteous and obedient" part down when you're fluffing up Uncle. Where you're failing is on the "trustworthy" part when it comes to the pilots. Be carefull there bud, you could loose a merit badge over this.

But the more I think about it, you've told us "KR lied", so I guess there really isn't an expectation of truthfulness from the management team your part of. At least that's consistent. :beer:

By now we've come to expect that disregarding seniority, paying junior pilots more to fly the same equipment, broken promises (the STIP) from this management team are par for the course. Little wonder rumors of further monkey business are flying.

Last edited:
The most amazing thing is that RH in front of tons of people called kenn ricci a liar and a pos. so confused . There must be a internal melt down . The vp is calling the boss a liar , Behind kenn's back and kissing up to ken in front of him .

Now if I remember correctly kr says any manager that passes the buck must get fired, and kenn also said in management by trust that if the union gets voted in he will resign. Stay tuned ....

Has he published the new seniority list like he promised?

And has anyone else noticed the company lawyer called him a liar?

In the company response to single carrier. The company lawyer says the IBT will use exactly the methodology for SLI that the committee has said they will use. Handschuch keeps saying it will be date of hire. Apparently the company lawyer is disrespecting him...

Latest resources

Back