• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Returning type ratings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jeff--Keep your type ratings. Just do this: Every time the business phone rings, come to FI and ask us if you should take the trip. After we beat you up a few times, you'll lose the urge to answer the phone... ;) TC

You mean beat him up in person?? Like maybe a wood shampoo! If it would make for more room on some of the aviation websites, I'm all for it! Let the process begin!:smash: :rolleyes:

GVJeff,
Didn't you just post a message within the past week on NBAA Airmail (again) looking for a full-time job?:confused:

No way J! That couldn't/wouldn't be him...No way!!!! Pinch me, say it ain't so...A posting on the NBAA board?? Let me go check!:laugh:

I herd a good one that may apply...I asked an old guy what his retirement consisted of...he replied "my companies plan is a free 6 pack of Budweiser and a loaded shotgun."
then again...mabe just take the ratings off your lic.

Jeff...
Send your pilot certificate and medical certificate to me and I'll put them in my safety deposit box. I'll give them back to you when you sober up.

LS

I was sober when I posted that message. I am sick of this crap industry.

Bye bye GVjeff, if you are sick you should isolate yourself and see that your sickness does not spread. It is the right thing to do when one is sick. I still love this industry and consider myself one of the luckiest guys in the world to have been living my childhood dream for 45 years

I was sober when I posted that message. I am sick of this crap industry.

Jeff,

Sorry to hear that.

Please try and enjoy retirement. Better yet, have you considered becoming a consultant? It seems that their are a lot of start flight departments that might learn from your expirence. We had a consultant come in when we upgraded our flight department and his expirence was of great value.

Just fly your next flight under a bridge, "buzz the tower" or take them sightseeing downtown, and voila, no ratings. Just make sure it makes the news cycle, I want to see it.

Roll on departure would be good too!!! I want to see the footage as well.

Latest resources

Back