Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Retired professionals to replace pilots...able to train glass cockpit in 1 hour.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dumb Pilot said:
In top of all the things they didn't teach you

LMAO, I dont hink THAT is Satire. Anyways I think that guy has a point. But why look past the cabin? The flight attendants would take less time to train than someone off the street. I mean they know almost EVERYTHING about the AC these days anyways. Or how about a new type of frequent flyer program. If you can fly us there, the trip is on us. :nuts:

Whoop Whoop Whoop

Warning Warning Warning

Satire Alert Satire Alert

Whoop Whoop Whoop.......

SkyBoy1981 said:
They didn't teach me about satire at Riddle.

And, ladies and gentlemen, once more.....

WHOOP WHOOP

SATIRE SATIRE

etc...

(or is it irony?)

Last edited:
The problem with satire these days is no one gets it. Not much satire on reality TV. Irony, not satire, but they don't know what irony is either. Let's face it. The general public is pretty stupid. They cannot think critically due to the fact that they have limited education, even those with college degrees. They train to do jobs, not think.

The second problem is that there are professionals, retired and otherwise, that actually believe this drivel, and they write about it, comment on it as if they know. Look at Mary Schiavo. Never worked for an airline, or an aircraft manufacturer, the NTSB or FAA. She worked for about 2 years in the DOT and wrote/commented/testified how unsafe the airline industry is. She makes me nauseous every time I see her.

www.theonion.com

Satire? Read and learn (to laugh). Too many pilots have no sense of humor. This isn't rocket science, kiddos. More like baking a cake. Take life less seriously and laugh a little.

What they left out is, it will done from the ground RPV style.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back