• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Restrictions when flying OMC internationally

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pretty sure you are only supposed to get business class. Drink to your hearts delight though. United treats me great going overseas...

I commute internationally on United, never get first in or out of uniform. It's always business or economy. If I want first then I have to list as a non-rev and pay the fee.

What is the BFD on where you sit. You guys let them keep it up with this policy non sense and you'll be banished to coach soon enough even with available seats you won't fly.

If there's an open seat if First, you still aren't allowed to sit in it? They prefer it goes empty? Or is it just the FAs who want your crew meal?

Be very careful about drinking while jumpseating. You are considered a crewmember. Some crews will allow it, it is usually FAs who are cool, but use caution. technically UAL does not allow OMC in first intl. However, if the capt and FAs allow it, then it is ok. alot of times the capt will give the go ahead but you will get some whiny FA who says no. pretty unclassy to move you mid fight....but remember....you are a guest getting a free ride so do what they say.

Latest resources

Back