reserve time?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tetauy

Are you guessing that reserve time will be between 0-3 months for the CRJ or the E120? Do you think they have openings left for the November classes?

???

If you're asking about Comair, only fly CRJ, reserve currently less than 1 year.

Sorry guys. I am an idiot. I just thought I knew how to use this box on top of my desk. I was referring to SkyWest but would be interested in any company and their reserve period. Take care.

I've heard that the Nov classes are already filled. Looks like you'll be shootin' for a Dec or Jan class (if you're in the interview pool).

There ar a few Nov jet class slots open as of this morning.

I think reserve periods will be comparatively short for either aircraft but moreso for the Brasilia. It will be interesting to see who is bidding for the newly announced jet domiciles at PSP, SBA, and DEN. That could have some effect on reserve times for jet newhires from one domicile to another.

Andy,

I have an interview on Nov. 6 and was wondering what you thought my chances would be of getting a November slot if I am fotunate enough to get selected into the SkyWest family? I am currently a Part 135 single pilot type with over 1500 total and over 500 multi and 4.5 turbine. What about December if not November and is there any hope of getting the CRJ without any significant turbine time? Thanks.

Most of those getting jets slots have significant turbine time (greater than 100 hours) but there are exceptions from time to time.

As I understand it, the November Brasilia slots are full so there would be a possibility of getting into the January Brasilia class.

Andy,

I was under the impression that there were Dec Brasilia classes. Have they been cancelled, or was I mistaken.

Andy Neill said:
Most of those getting jets slots have significant turbine time (greater than 100 hours) but there are exceptions from time to time.

ROFLOL!

SIGNIFICANT JET TIME = 100 HOURS!

Latest resources

Back