• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Reserve at Delta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Minimum days off is 11 for a 30 day month and 12 for a 31 day month.

Actually I believe it is 12 days off in a 30 day bid period and 13 days off in a 31 day bid period....18 days on call per month

depends on how you look at it. The reserve lines are built with 11 off in a 30 day month...12 off in a 31 day month. An FX day is added at the discretion of scheduling to get you to 12/13 off.

FLyin Sig,

That is pretty good if your timing out in 10 days. This month I don't or won't hit ALV until after 16 days. What aircraft are you on that your filling up so fast? They must be some really long flight days.

Does anyone know how long reserve is on the 73N in ATL? Sorry for the questions...just looking for an idea before the first day.

TK,

I'm on the ER, but it's all about watching the open time an gaming when and when not to lower your raw score to get the good trips. Same technique worked for me on the 88 (though like you said, you have to work a few extra days on the 88...but I was always full by the third week of the month)

Regional cap,

There is no way to game "how long" reserve is. We're taking deliveries of airplanes so I'd say it could be measured more in months then years but if you're on the bottom of the list, you're on the bottom of the list.

Does anyone know how long reserve is on the 73N in ATL?

The latest advanced entitlement lists 60 737-800 F/O positions for new hires, with only 295 F/Os in the category.

The August Bid Monitor report lists 41 ATL 800 reserve F/Os. With 60 new hires going to the category with this bid at least 1/3 will be regular line holders in very short order. I wouldn't expect the rest to be on reserve after the next AE.

I hope that helps.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back