Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Booker

The Ladies Man
Didn't find anything in a search: Is it still required to call UAL-LIST to list as an SA if attempting to jumpseat via CASS on a United Express carrier?

Thanks!

No listing required for jumpseating. Use UAL LIST only if you're non reving using a pass/checking loads.
Good luck

Be advised that UAL has stopped supporting UAX CASS stations. So you may not be able to access the cockpit on UAX flights.

Be advised that UAL has stopped supporting UAX CASS stations. So you may not be able to access the cockpit on UAX flights.
Not all stations have been affected. It depends on the carrier, airport, and computers installed if CASS will work. It would cost money to fix and it's not a priorty at UAL right now..............if ever.

Hey Steve; thanks for the reminder. Yeah, I think I remember seeing that on the pipe. I was travelling IAH-ORD-SYR, so CASS worked out fine for me. Like strega wrote, I thought it just depends on the station. Jumpseat roulette, I guess.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back