Repubshuttleauqua...the next MESA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You mean Chautublica.

I was JR. manned once last year, and once the year before and was paid 150% for it. I think this is the one beacon of light at CHQ, "we can't get JR. Manned!!" Wow. Two high five!

I can't stand it anymore

Why don't you idiots settle this like immature adults and have a rumble like on Anchor Man. How about a dozen or so from each regional in a "gangs of New York style fight." I'm working with Don King for a pay per view deal. You can all watch it from your crash pads on New Years Eve.

supsup

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!!

Beck to the rediculous thread, we should all be working together somehow to change this industry. Constantly bickering wont get us anywhere. Any Ideas how to change the way things are? I for one hope that CHQ gets some huge gains in their next contract and raise the "BAR" so others can follow. Discuss

I hope that we get some well deserved "upgrades" to the next contract. As for compensation.....well after the $hit that Skywest just caved to I'm not sure what they're going to open up with but I can guess its not gonna be that great.

We shall see.......

people it's ChittyTaco. If you look back several years (around mid/late 2002) you will see I have the rights to this. Now I'm sueing all of you. Judge judy here we come. ChittyTaco - get it right.

I think the whole Republic / Shuttle / Chautauqua is headed in the same direction as Mesa. Underbidding everyone, flying for crap, crappy contracts...yet they all still bend-over for the company...

Management everywhere thanks you for doing their work for them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tool_(insult)

Tool (insult)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
The word "tool" may be used as an insult, describing someone who is being used by an establishment willingly (as a sycophant) or unwillingly (as one who blindly conforms). Tool was popularized as slang in the 1990s and 2000s.
The term most commonly describes someone who is being manipulated by large corporations or governments. In this context, the term is thought to be a shortening of the phrase "tool of the system". The insult is used in Western counter-culture to describe strong proponents of those institutions, who seem to truly believe in what is thought of as a mass deception...

Last edited:
people it's ChittyTaco. If you look back several years (around mid/late 2002) you will see I have the rights to this. Now I'm sueing all of you. Judge judy here we come. ChittyTaco - get it right.

I can attest to this. lear Love was a HUGE CHQ hater for years. Guess where that got him?
That's right, slaving for the man.

You can keep hating us boys, sooner or LATER we will assimilate you as well.

I think the whole Republic / Shuttle / Chautauqua is headed in the same direction as Mesa. Underbidding everyone, flying for crap, crappy contracts...yet they all still bend-over for the company.

They all suck far less than Blow-Jet!

please tell me more about my crappy contract. Thanks...

I think the whole Republic / Shuttle / Chautauqua is headed in the same direction as Mesa. Underbidding everyone, flying for crap, crappy contracts...yet they all still bend-over for the company.

They all suck far less than Blow-Jet!

How are things at Trans States bud?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back