Repubshuttleauqua...the next MESA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JRMANNED

I think the whole Republic / Shuttle / Chautauqua is headed in the same direction as Mesa. Underbidding everyone, flying for crap, crappy contracts...yet they all still bend-over for the company.

They all suck far less than Blow-Jet!

Yes i got the 2nd response, nothing like getting into a multi page thread early!!!:bomb:

More pilots attacking pilots. This is really helpful. :rolleyes:

Maybe we should stop attacking each other and start working together. Do you really think that the CHQ contract is that much worse than yours? Do you realize that until relatively recently, CHQ was just a tiny Saab operator? Do you expect them to have a Comair/Horizon-style contract within a year of becoming a large operation? Let's work with the CHQ pilots and try to raise the bar rather than attacking them and alienating them from the rest of us.

(The above sentiments don't apply to GoJet scum.)

hey JR MAN here is a message from CHQ... Eat $hi+ Our contract doesnt allow for jrmanig. We have had the same conract since 2003 and we will be improving our contract starting next October.

Get over yourself asshat.

Well said... And if I may from a non CHQ pilot, the first dude deserved the above message...

about the only good thing about this thread was seeing superpilots avatar....................NICE!!!

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!!

Beck to the rediculous thread, we should all be working together somehow to change this industry. Constantly bickering wont get us anywhere. Any Ideas how to change the way things are? I for one hope that CHQ gets some huge gains in their next contract and raise the "BAR" so others can follow. Discuss

Wow, this post has got to be the easiest hook to see in my entire fishing career in FI, but I gotta tell ya I'm not gonna bite. I'll just sit here and watch the flames flicker from the comfort of my beer chair. Flame on! Did I just mix metaphors? Awesome, time for another one!

Idiot.......I hardly think my 15 to 18 days off a month with no jrmanning, fully vested 401k with company match, over 1000 in a xmas bonus, growth, (all at a "REGIONAL") is not that bad while you're out on the hunt to move on to greener pastures........FAR FROM MESA!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back