• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic's Undercover Boss

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
we should be able to turn this into a great drinking game. I think every reference to religion should be a shot of Jack Daniels - I doubt we will need any additional rules because my guess is with the one rule we will never make it past 5 minutes in the show. Just in case does anyone have any other suggestions?

Got this on my ATA Brief emails....

Republic CEO says undercover stint opened his eyes:
While taping for this Sunday's episode of the CBS show "Undercover Boss," Republic Airways CEO Bryan Bedford says his biggest eye-opener "was just the disconnect and (poor) communication between the management team and frontline employees." Bedford assumed an alias -- and a hairpiece -- to work unrecognized alongside flight attendants, ticket agents and other employees. Bedford admits to "a lot of embarrassing moments," but says there were plenty of lessons, as well. For instance, working as a flight attendant taught him not to overlook leisure travelers "who may have saved a whole year" for their vacation.

After Bryan Bedford dumped the aircraft's toilets, the airline should have dumped him. He's no different than most CEO's, the only things he cares about is his big salary, bonuses, and himself. A message to the employess of Republic, don't expect any good things anytime soon (if ever).

After Bryan Bedford dumped the aircraft's toilets, the airline should have dumped him. He's no different than most CEO's, the only things he cares about is his big salary, bonuses, and himself. A message to the employess of Republic, don't expect any good things anytime soon (if ever).
There's a reason he did this on the F9 side. He wouldn't dare come spend a day at work on the FFD side.

Latest resources

Back