• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still have 6 175s to come.... Mco is alive and well.... STL just put the #3 sim on the ops specs today, it got certified yesterday. Keep in mind the MCO sim is shared among 170 operators.... central and south american 170 operators use it too.

Some So.African or So.American company is using the 170 sim in MCO for the next two months. That is why there is only limited PC's being done there and no initial/upgrade/transition training being done there right now. This was said by a Flight Safety Instructor.

RP is still training in MCO... just had dinner last night with a couple of crew members that are here for training.
This company is growing, when RP gets it last 175, S5 will start getting theirs for the Delta side. The 190 is on the front burner for BB.
But there are alot of things being said as to what is going to happen. Who knows how the state of the industry is going to help the planned growth.

I wouldn't say "growing". Don't forget that the 175s for Shuttle are replacing 135s that Chautauqua is losing. Just because they are bigger airplanes doesn't mean more spots on the senioirty list.

the 175's are replacing the DL 170's. Those 170's are being added to UAL. Add in about 6 more 175's for US and maybe 6 more for F9. Take away the 135's and 7 CRJ's and that's where it stands for the next year. I'd do the math...but I don't care

Latest resources

Back