Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So what are you guys at RAH hearing?

Nothing.

The company is excited to get the contract done, from what Ive heard. That is a huge change from their stance just a few months ago. I wasnt around for the last one, but from what I understand... as soon as it was done, we got 170s. Kinda fishy - especially since the last company update was discussing how our 190 payrates were "Too high."

Also heard we are recruiting FAs in LAX. Thats random... but recruiting FAs in HNL was the first real notice of Hawaii. FWIW...

There are rumors of us flying for Alaska. No proof.... just rumors.

No real news over here as far as Midwest goes. However, you guys need to lighten up. Nobody over here (except a few ******************************bags) hopes anything bad happens to those guys. We dont want new flying at the expense of anyone else. Forget about "They would be toast without our loan..." - while it may be true (who knows??) we were as p!ssed as everyone else when it was announced.

As is the E-175 was it not? I mean mainline (USairways) did initially intend those planes for their pilots to fly.
As is the crj700 and 900's Why do you guys get so bent over one airplane but not another? Funniest shizit I have ever seen. The engines are under the wings.....get over it !

beyond the toilet......

:eek: :angryfire

And that's why this career has gone down the toilet.

Turbo

The industry (career) has gone past the toilet and it's spilling over the edges of the cesspool brohter. It's a sad state indeed.

I dont miss the regionals! 37 an hour for an FO? What a joke!

Latest resources

Back