Republic Teamsters, please be honest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Frontier has pay rates for Airbus.
Midwest has pay rates for 90+ seat aircraft (190's).

That wasn't too hard now wasn't it?

The republic plague is stalling so they can staple ALL midwest pilots, pure and simple, showing them to be the prostitutes they are.

Calling people prostitutes? Oh, but I'm out of line for bringing his mom into it. Riiiiiiiiiiiight......

Calling people prostitutes? Oh, but I'm out of line for bringing his mom into it. Riiiiiiiiiiiight......

Yep, still out of line. Nothing wrong with a comparison to prostitutes. Calling someones mom a prostitute would cross the line.

Yep, still out of line. Nothing wrong with a comparison to prostitutes. Calling someones mom a prostitute would cross the line.

My mistake. I didn't realize that you had been named the official arbiter of what is and isn't out of bounds. However, if saying that you wish that ANYONE needs to be "butt raped by someone with AIDS" is kosher then nothing is out of bounds. You have drawn an arbitrary line and the logic behind said line is faulty.

My mistake. I didn't realize that you had been named the official arbiter of what is and isn't out of bounds. However, if saying that you wish that ANYONE needs to be "butt raped by someone with AIDS" is kosher then nothing is out of bounds. You have drawn an arbitrary line and the logic behind said line is faulty.

I'm not the most astute person here, but it seems to me that you, yourself, might have gotten butt raped by someone with AIDS.....no?

Dear Sweet baby Jesus,

I pray that flylike44 will get whatever Bedford gets, since he simply gets on his knees for whatever he asks.

I ask this oh great allah that your will be done.

Peace out.

PS Idratherbesailing is the one who gave me aids. On a DCA overnight with a drunk NWA crew.

PPS And for the umpteenth time it is not citation airplanes, but rather the chevrolet classic from the 80's that was my first car. Check out this beut':
http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/chevrolet-citation-3.jpg

And all this time I thought you were fond of a certain racehorse.
:p

Personally, I've been fond of the horse Cigar. I guess Clinton and I have that in common.

Latest resources

Back