• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Q400 routes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Went through FS ATL training on the Q...Sim instructor was top-notch. Ground school was a bit of a cluster...

Of course he is not, never thought that for a second.

Riiiiiight! And you and Box Office are ASA lav dumpers! Hillarious.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Lame dude, very lame!

Sad but true. What's lame is you and Box Office believe that in the first place. Don't hate the player, hate the game. And I suggest you do what I do with Box Office and PBR, and just have them on ignore. They have zero opinions and only jealousy.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Sad but true. What's lame is you and Box Office believe that in the first place. Don't hate the player, hate the game. And I suggest you do what I do with Box Office and PBR, and just have them on ignore. They have zero opinions and only jealousy.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ahhhha yes,
The wild eyed jealousy beast, except you are most likely, 29 or 30, live in your moms basement, live on Code Red and pizza and the odd brisket your mom cooks on Sat, with mantitties that would embarrass Carol Doda, and enough zits for an entire Jr High school. You see I do have opinions, I just formulated this one, as far as jealouse, not in the least.
Someone please quote this so the Genny can refute the irrefutable truth!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Zero opinions? That's funny. I'll gladly put my FI record up against yours for intelligent criticism vs. juvenile bashing. Fail. Again. Just go away, and stop pretending to be a pilot.

Latest resources

Back