• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic orders 40 C-Series Aircraft

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You didn't read the thread. Bad pipejockey!

Airnet had an SIC program and didn't charge for it. In fact, Airnet PAID pilots acting as an SIC.

eP.

Yup, I've had many of them as SIC's while I was a Starchecker. They had around 800-1000 hours and they were paid. I saw many of them become PICs when they had reached the 1200 hrs and IFR 135 Mins. Pipejockey, why didn't you tow a banner, fly for an aerial photo company, or traffic watch? There are plenty of time building jobs out there to round out your resume, whom all will pay you to boot. I'm just not buying your excuses, but you did buy the time at Ameriflight and I hope that what you got was worth the thousands of dollars that you paid. I have a friend who did that program and I wouldn't spit on him for doing it, but it's nothing that I think is commendable or I agree with. Just don't go pissing on other people because you SUSPECT they are low time or not worthy. You have opened a can of worms on yourself and now you're under the gun for it. Good luck!

Sounds to me like you're the one that needs assurance since you need to put that you fly the E170 AND the E175 AND the E190, is that waht it says on your certificate?

I don't think I follow you, since the question was aircraft flown. But, you did forget the other ones listed there and if you would like I can give you a run down of every single plane I have flown. You seem envious.

I don't think I follow you, since the question was aircraft flown. But, you did forget the other ones listed there and if you would like I can give you a run down of every single plane I have flown. You seem envious.

Of that fact that you make poverty wages flying a E190? No thanks. I just made a comment because we are all a little ticked at idiot RAH pilots who are pompous.

Latest resources

Back