Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Their f.o.'s start at $36.62 an hour?

That's top-end.

If Bedford would pay his employees more they could tithe more. Maybe that should be the next negotiating method used as all others have failed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FO's top out at $36.62/hr for all aircraft. That pay rate will remain indefinitely since contract negotiations have all but ended.

Unbelievable. Not sure how he sleeps at night knowing FOs are most likely eligedible for food stamps.

Ok so yeah bragging about profits is kinda silly no? Your pilots still have no contract, pay up chump.

Yaaaaay we're making money....... Yaaaay your pilots are on food stamps. yay

LOL, you still pissed that you can't use your jetlink call sign anymore? Why are you guys still seperate from skywest? Man up and take a stand for integration loud mouth puppet.

LOL, you still pissed that you can't use your jetlink call sign anymore? Why are you guys still seperate from skywest? Man up and take a stand for integration loud mouth puppet.

integration..... Best joke I have heard all day.

I could care less what my callsign is, I didn't even realize it still said that over there...... I guess I'll leave it just for you. I would care if my FO was topped out at thirty-something an hour flying a "big" airplane though. I sure would not defend that pathetic payscale. Popeye is an internet tough guy! Stay classy.

Latest resources

Back