• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic HNL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As more codeshares are signed it will eventually be profitable. so far Continental (ticketing agreement), United(codeshare), Alaska(codeshare), and Qantas(ticketing agreement).

That's interesting. I just went from PHNL to PHOG on Hawaiian and it was a code share with United. So you are saying that Mokulele also code shares with United?

That's interesting. I just went from PHNL to PHOG on Hawaiian and it was a code share with United. So you are saying that Mokulele also code shares with United?

I can't find any flights on UAL which was reported as an interline agreement. The only code share agreement I could find was Alaska who flies directly to each of the major islands.

I can't find any flights on UAL which was reported as an interline agreement. The only code share agreement I could find was Alaska who flies directly to each of the major islands.

Maybe you are right. I went back and looked at my boarding pass. It's on United ticket stock but with the Hawaiian flight #. Does not look like Hawaiian is part of the Star Alliance.

Maybe you are right. I went back and looked at my boarding pass. It's on United ticket stock but with the Hawaiian flight #. Does not look like Hawaiian is part of the Star Alliance.

Hawaiian does codeshare with United. I just couldn't find a Mokulele flight anywhere at united.com. It looks like Hawaiian has most of the codeshares in Hawaii and Hawaiian codes with Island Air for the markets it no longer serves - LNY, MKK.

I would think United would take a second look at it since Mokulele's parent will essentially draw United in to a fare war with LUV that it won't win. And in the fight, United will guaranty Republic a profit. I'm scratching my head on that one.

Latest resources

Back