Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic hiring Midwest pilots as Check Airmen!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's hope the RP guys get some instruction soon. Everytime day I fly, you hear them screwing something up. A few months ago, they almost killed 350 in LA. Last week, they were unable to track a radial to a VOR in a 190. Yesturday they nearly caused a runway incursion in MKE and decided it was a good idea to turn the nosewheel further if it's sliding and snow-plow with it.

Let's hope the RP guys get some instruction soon. Everytime day I fly, you hear them screwing something up. A few months ago, they almost killed 350 in LA. Last week, they were unable to track a radial to a VOR in a 190. Yesturday they nearly caused a runway incursion in MKE and decided it was a good idea to turn the nosewheel further if it's sliding and snow-plow with it.

Hey genious, karma says laughing at other's mistakes makes you doomed to repeat them.... By the way you can't track a VOR radial in the Ejet, although it can be set up using the RMI and HDG mode with about 10 keystrokes or so. But being the all-knowing tundra jet driver you knew that, right?

How would JG, Midwests old head of ground training, other job fit in with the Reverend? That would be funny!

I can see it now, the video would be released with the title FLYING THE LINE (get on our laps and grab our sticks, you'll get a ride you'll never forget) starring all Skywest F/A's because RAH doesn't believe in quality control!

Or maybe they are getting pressure to actually have a real training department. If the training department, if you can actually call it such, is anything like 7 years ago, it was a joke.

I guess in memory of the miracle of 30 years ago maybe BB will pull another one with the decision to put Midwest training department folks to work developing a real training department. By far best training I've come across.

Wow...You are just an idiot........

Hey genious,

Misspelling 'genius' makes you a huge idiot, you know that, right?

By the way you can't track a VOR radial in the Ejet

Wrong again, moron... green needles?

Please stop flying airplanes, or stop posting... one or the other you dumb sh!t.

I'd give up FI and start studying now. Those will be fun checkrides I can assure you.

Misspelling 'genius' makes you a huge idiot, you know that, right?

Wrong again, moron... green needles?

Please stop flying airplanes, or stop posting... one or the other you dumb sh!t.

I'll admit to genius, a-hole. I saw that an hour later. No, you cannot TRACK a radial in the Ejet. Go ahead, try it sometime. You can, as I pointed out, use the RMI and heading mode (or green needles, if you prefer). Try again with the reading comprehension, and you might need some help reading that FCOM too.

PS; mindless bashing aside, I fully agree that RAH has no training department, merely a checking one. Any improvements in that score would be most welcome.

Last edited:
I can see it now, the video would be released with the title FLYING THE LINE (get on our laps and grab our sticks, you'll get a ride you'll never forget) starring all Skywest F/A's because RAH doesn't believe in quality control!

A scroll on a JG video

you think you've been f@#$ed by hoeksema?
you think you've been f@#$ed by bedford?

you ain't seen nothing yet.......

Best JG quote in ground school: "I hate bondage queens!"

Latest resources

Back