Republic/fronteir rediculous pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASABound

When are the Republic / Frontier guys going to stoy flying a mainline aircraft for Turborprob wages ???

When all of the regional pilots understand that lower wages for a faster trip to the left seat doesn't do them any good. This includes someone who uses ASABound as a name...

I thought the "real" Frontier guys kept their old pay...........at least until the "list merge"

When all of the regional pilots understand that lower wages for a faster trip to the left seat doesn't do them any good. This includes someone who uses ASABound as a name...
Lower wages certainly don't mean a faster trip to the left seat.

I'm looking forward to getting on with negotiating a new contract that isn't from 2003 and that's been expired since 2007. So to the OP, believe me, we're all tired of it but I'm betting it will still be 3-4 years down the road till we have a TA that's acceptable.

Lower wages certainly don't mean a faster trip to the left seat.

I'm looking forward to getting on with negotiating a new contract that isn't from 2003 and that's been expired since 2007. So to the OP, believe me, we're all tired of it but I'm betting it will still be 3-4 years down the road till we have a TA that's acceptable.

Don't forget to mention that the 2003 contract was negotiated when the biggest plane on property was a 50 seater. IMHO, 3-4 years is optimistic. I'm not sure that Republic will ever see a new contract. I think there's a chance the company will be out of business before a new contract is signed.

Maybe their pay is based on a spelling test.

Funny. I also know of another guy (POP I) that cant spell worth a sh! T!!!

However, the original poster is right.

WE, at F9, do have our original pay back, with tiny increases. It is our OLD rates, thus lower than should be. I am not happy at all with those rates, but the majority of my team-members (UNION INCLUDED) are happy and content. I lose that battle. I for one would like to FIGHT for better rates.

CYA

Hyperbole is fun.

When are the Republic / Frontier guys going to stoy flying a mainline aircraft for Turborprob wages ???

Probably about the same time you stop flying the routes real Delta and United pilots used to fly in 737-200s, 727s, DC9-10/30s....

Dags, dem boyz noses howl 2 spelld lkes a rejinull aeroplain Clapton, HURAYZ FO' DA PuLICK SKOOLZ!

Latest resources

Back