• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic FO pay LOA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
These rates are the same. It's just a LOA until a new contract can be negotiated. The difference is the old contract stopped at 4 years longevity. Now the contract tops out at 8 years longevity. The last four pay rates are the only new ones. This lets the top of the pay scale keep up with inflation. It's nothing to be proud of but it is better than before. Remember, they are still in negotiations. This is temporary.

Are you with the Law Offices of Dewey, Cheatem & Howe?

Pinnacle ALPA did not decide to turn down that LOA. The MEC decided after receiving OVERWHELMING response from ALL pilots....Captains and FOs. I don't recall hearing a dissenting voice. We gambled....we lost.

There is a lot of opposition to this LOA, from FO's and CA's. I doubt it will pass even if the company signs off on it. They haven't yet.

so if they don't the rates stay the same? OOOOHHHH I bet the company is shaking in their shoes over that terrible prospect. Honestly I don't care what the Republic FOs make.

These rates are the same. It's just a LOA until a new contract can be negotiated. The difference is the old contract stopped at 4 years longevity. Now the contract tops out at 8 years longevity. The last four pay rates are the only new ones. This lets the top of the pay scale keep up with inflation. It's nothing to be proud of but it is better than before. Remember, they are still in negotiations. This is temporary.

This is laughable!! They made a mockery of you folks. You upgrade to captain before 4 years at that airline anyway, so its a moot point. Who the hell is on your negotiating committee? This helps no one! There are no FO's with greater than 4 years seniority. This doesn't cost the company 1 cent. I am awestruck at the incompetence and naivety of your negotiators. They actually negotiated higher pay rates for only those years of which their are no pilots currently on.
What buffoonery.

Latest resources

Back