• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic E 170 Capt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Before I left Eagle I was on the van with a 170 guy going to our overnight. When the van driver was pulling bags out I noticed that he had a sticker that said "Guppy Killer". Very un-professional if you ask me.

speaking of cool republic capts, i was on a ric to phl flight a couple of weeks ago. wx was clear and a million, winds pretty light. the flight was half full and we were taking off on the longest runway at ric (9000 ft). the capt almost went off the runway while lining up to get every last inch of available runway. he then does a static takeoff holding the brakes until the plane feels like a human paint shaker. then finally releases the brakes slamming everyone back into their seats as we rocket off to the moon, i mean philly. thank you sir for showing me the awesome raw power of the e-170. it was truly inpiring. he should be in one of those bud light real american hero commercials.
p.s rogerwilcout whats with calling everyone a punk who are you mr. T?

So can we call it official? Mesa sucks as do E170 captains from RAH?

I saw a young Republic 170 CA doing the walk around, hopefully it was IOE for him.............. but then gain the 170 is very shiny and big....

You're an idiot. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen other pilots from other airlines doing things that were mucho less than smart. Not to mention me........it happens. You, obviously, have an issue with RW guys so just say it. You little internet punk. Here is the answer to your "positive" message you claim you were after. How about saying to the pilot, "You might want to wait because that there airplane has his power WAY up waiting for ground power". Then the pilot may have thanked you for looking out for him, as we all should do. But you, sleezeball, are more concerned about pointing fingers on an internet site where you know nobody has a chance to beat your little punk ass into the ground. WAY into the ground. Get a life punk.

I bet it was you.

Can you describe what the guy looked like (without the hat ................ sitting on the bus ...........prior to the upset). I want to imagine if it was one the few that I would wish this on.

Can you describe what the guy looked like (without the hat ................ sitting on the bus ...........prior to the upset). I want to imagine if it was one the few that I would wish this on.
What on earth did you say?

Latest resources

Back