• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic E 170 Capt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is sarcasm tough for some people to understand?!?!
Maybe you should look that one up too.:beer:

I knew what it meant, although I do admit I had to look up the spelling. :)

As for the sarcasm, well that sometimes does not come across clearly in an internet forum. When coupled with the "Mighty commander" bit it was rather well camouflaged. Point taken, nonetheless.

In defense of the original poster:

We do have some tools in our midst - as do all pilot groups. Most are good guys to fly with, but if it was one of the D-----bags, then I would have enjoyed it also. I can think of a few that I would love to see blown around the ramp...............

Next time you're going to IAH ..... welcome aboard!

In defense of the original poster:

We do have some tools in our midst - as do all pilot groups. Most are good guys to fly with, but if it was one of the D-----bags, then I would have enjoyed it also. I can think of a few that I would love to see blown around the ramp...............

Next time you're going to IAH ..... welcome aboard!

Thanks!

Next time you come onto one of my flights, I will do everything in my power to have you sit in first, and give the correct instructions to the other crewmembers, even if the gate sits you in the lav seat.

I commuted for about 5 years and know what it feels like. IAH is to visit family there.

Since RWO just admitted to doing stupid things, instead of making fun of othersfolks who are not on here, we'll just wait for RWO's inevitable stupid action at point fingers straightaway at him; we can all be punks, or at least sound as cool as he thinks he comes across here.

The only problem I have with RAH pilots lies with those who sit behind the keyboard and make pre-pubescent threats like this is high school. Dumbass. If you didn't come to this sight for humor, rumor, or flaming, why are you here? You must be a pleasure to fly with, or so says your wee-brained ego.

Mitch:

Always one doofus in the bunch...RWO gets the nod this time...

Last edited:
You're an idiot. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen other pilots from other airlines doing things that were mucho less than smart. Not to mention me........it happens. You, obviously, have an issue with RW guys so just say it. You little internet punk. Here is the answer to your "positive" message you claim you were after. How about saying to the pilot, "You might want to wait because that there airplane has his power WAY up waiting for ground power". Then the pilot may have thanked you for looking out for him, as we all should do. But you, sleezeball, are more concerned about pointing fingers on an internet site where you know nobody has a chance to beat your little punk ass into the ground. WAY into the ground. Get a life punk.

Another mighty commander of the E170.... Does the E170 uniform come with a cape and sword too?

Unfortuneatly you guys fly like you walk across ramps.

Latest resources

Back