• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic E 170 Capt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're an idiot. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen other pilots from other airlines doing things that were mucho less than smart. Not to mention me........it happens. You, obviously, have an issue with RW guys so just say it. You little internet punk. Here is the answer to your "positive" message you claim you were after. How about saying to the pilot, "You might want to wait because that there airplane has his power WAY up waiting for ground power". Then the pilot may have thanked you for looking out for him, as we all should do. But you, sleezeball, are more concerned about pointing fingers on an internet site where you know nobody has a chance to beat your little punk ass into the ground. WAY into the ground. Get a life punk.

Are you serious?? I don't care who you are, if you need someone to tell you not to walk behind a running 767, then you deserve everything that comes to you. Why are you defending this idiot? Common sense goes a long way, which this moron obviously doesn't have.

You're an idiot. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen other pilots from other airlines doing things that were mucho less than smart. Not to mention me........it happens. You, obviously, have an issue with RW guys so just say it. You little internet punk. Here is the answer to your "positive" message you claim you were after. How about saying to the pilot, "You might want to wait because that there airplane has his power WAY up waiting for ground power". Then the pilot may have thanked you for looking out for him, as we all should do. But you, sleezeball, are more concerned about pointing fingers on an internet site where you know nobody has a chance to beat your little punk ass into the ground. WAY into the ground. Get a life punk.

Yes, that's me, an idiot.
I allowed a captain in uniform to exit a bus (His decission) and never warned him about the idle thrust power of a 767 with beacon on, engine on and bus waiting for those items to be turned off at a big airport like ORD.
Why didn't I, the "Idiot" run after said captain when I realized that he was going to walk right in back of an idiling 76 engine?
Yes, I hate ALL republic pilots, how did you ever figure THAT out???

Yeah, we all do stupid things on occasion. This dude nearly got knocked over by his stupid move.

One thing I do, on occasion, is take Republic from ORD to IAH or other destinations, and I would prefer that the kind of judgement demonstrated yesterday evening, wasnt a similar judgement used when I am sitting comfie in the back of the EJR.

So I outed the airline, maybe the pilot.
Many on here know who I am, and that doesn't bother me much.

There isn't hardly a day that goes by that I don't learn something in this industry after nearly 10 years at it. Keep an open mind, learn from others misjudgements if you can.

The response about other airlines, SkyWest Glasses on back of head, other airlines made me laugh!

So..... did your DSM flight get out on time?

...Yes, I hate ALL republic pilots....

...One thing I do, on occasion, is take Republic from ORD to IAH or other destinations....

Ah. So you hate them all, just not so much that you won't ask them for the occasional ride to IAH or other destinations. Isn't that a little bit disingenuous?

Tell us: Do you apply this same variable standard of behavior to your marriage?

Last edited:

Life is tough. Life is even tougher when you are stupid. Which category might you fit into there Commander?

You can't teach stupid and I would be the first to nominate this for a Darwin award.

Ah. So you hate them all, just not so much that you won't ask them for the occasional ride to IAH or other destinations. Isn't that a little bit disingenuous?

Tell us: Do you apply this same variable standard of behavior to your marriage?

Is sarcasm tough for some people to understand?!?!
Maybe you should look that one up too.:beer:

Did you make it to DSM on time?

Flight was late to DSM too.
ORD, even when the weather is clear and a million can be challenging at peak times..as at other large airports.

I have NOTHING against any RP pilot, even this one. Typical day at ORD, I see lots of stupid stuff especially at terminal 2, F 1a, b, c and d, F2's F11's, 12's 14's and 6's.
Most involve pilots turning out without a full taxi clearance and blowing over carts, passengers hats, jetblasting infants...etc etc etc.
So in the PAST I have flown RP to IAH and a few other destinations a few x.
Doesn't mean I won't fly them again.
Means, I want us all to think even when running late. Watch our for yourself and others...please!

Thanks.. ;)

Latest resources

Back