• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic/Chautauqua/Shuttle America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey slap its a great day to see those tired old dawgs leave here and it was some of the best times ive ever had with the best saab pilots around.:crying: It was a great bunch folks and yes even Tim and Eric :> You are all going to be missed We can someday all get together and have a :beer:

Is chq hiring for the 145?

Can you apply to / choose one company or do they assign you a company?

thanks

saab fixr said:
Hey slap its a great day to see those tired old dawgs leave here and it was some of the best times ive ever had with the best saab pilots around.:crying: It was a great bunch folks and yes even Tim and Eric :> You are all going to be missed We can someday all get together and have a :beer:

Saab Fixerupper,

Thank you for all the good times in IAD. You made the long and even longer days go allot easier!!!! Lots of laughs.. You guys will also be missed!!! Give my best to "Ole' OO Cookie Truck" Hope she's still runnin'....

See Ya' on the 170. This Bud's for U!!!!

The "LIL' Sawed off SOB"

saab fixr said:
DK’s Real Men of Genius hit the nail right on the head. The company could not have survived without you guys and the OO Man Van. Sadly I am sure I (and all of us) am going to miss those days in the luxurious IAD crew room. While I am sure flying the 170 will be great, but eventually we might get bored of flying via pushbuttons. Although there will certainly be some things I definitely will not miss (i.e. that stupid anti-ice system). But I certainly look forward to that beer.

meatwallet said:
You left SKX to go there, right? How long have you been there and how doew your seniority stand now?

I also left SKX to come here. Am #15 out of 40 something FO's in Columbus. Hired in June. Good schedules, lots of days off, overall pretty good QOL.

Last edited:
meatwallet said:
You left SKX to go there, right? How long have you been there and how doew your seniority stand now?
Yes, since I quit SYX in June. Seniority is ok the original SA pilots were intergrated ahead of myself and others; since RAH baught the cerificate before I started I got no complaints. Held a line after one month on the 170 and it's even easier to fly than a parked Beech :laugh: .

Latest resources

Back