Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

propilot1983

Awesome Guy
Anybody send a resume to republic lately? Does anybody know if the pool has dried up? And how long does it usually take for Republic to call ya after you send in a resume? What are the chances of getting IND, ORD, STL (heard this is not likely), or SDF base? These are the four places I would like to live because of family or friends.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm not sure of the bases(I am hoping for ORD myself)... however I was called within 18 hours of my submitting my online resume. I attended an interview a week and a half later. Three days after the interview I got a letter saying that I was selected for the pool(that was a Friday) The following monday I was called for a class date at the end of August. It all started as a joke with friends and ended up being a job change... such is life... Anyways, from my experience the pool is extremely shallow and the want/need pilots. Hope this helps.

On the flip side to that, I applied online, faxed resume/cover letter and sent an e-mail to Linda, along with 1 updated resume about 3 weeks after that and got a call a week later, so 1 month total wait. Got about 1 1/2 weeks notice from the call to the interview, which is on this Wed. so I have nothing more to say about the process yet...... If you dont get a call right away dont sweat it, some get a call the next day, some wait a month. Flight time doesn't have anythign to do with how long you wait cuz ive got 2000 hrs with 700 turbine SIC (not like thats really that much, but its more than avg i guess.) Good luck.

Roll, getting tired of Colgan? Just wondering why you would change cause I'm hoping to get an interview w em.

Depending on which plane you get:

SDF should be pretty easy for the 145 or the crj

Ind within a month or two

Not sure about ord and stl will probably be a couple of months

Cowboy, check your pm's.

liz289101 said:
How strict are they on the 1500 hour minimum?

They are HARD minimums to get a class, and they want you on the cusp to interview...that is unless you attended Delta Connection Academy, because being owned by Delta means everything
:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back