Renkery Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tommy Boy

Does anybody have any info on Renkery Aviation LLC in southern California?

I know they're currently looking for a captain & co-pilot. Below is the job posting.

Corporate Captain & Co-Pilot 7/14/2005

Renkery Aviation LLC is currently accepting applications for PART 91 jet captain and co-pilot positions. Renkery Aviation is a subsidiary of RKC Corporation, a privately held direct marketing company with sales in excess of 500M. Renkery Aviation is a single jet operator with a Citation Excel, yearly operations in the 400-hour range. The flight department is in its seventh year and has experienced continuous growth. New acquisition to replace the Excel is pending. Captain will share workload with Chief pilot/Flight department manager. Co-pilot will work on most flights. Most operations take place in the contiguous US with some Canada trips. New acquisition will increase exposure to include Hawaii and Europe.

This flight department requires pilots who have both a high level of professionalism and an unwavering commitment to service. Airline pilots are welcome to apply.

Captain requirements as follows: 4000TT, 1000 Jet, 500 Jet PIC, Type in Citation Excel and/or Falcon 2000 is preferred but will type rate the best person if necessary. Willing to relocate to Southern, CA. Outgoing personality.

Co-Pilot requirements as follows: 1500TT, 300 multi engine, some jet experience preferred but not necessary. Willing to relocate to Southern, CA. Eager to fly and excel. Outgoing personality.

Excellent pay and benefits package.

Application info??

Would you be so kind as to post some contact information? I searched for them, but found nothing by that name.

Thanks

In the job post on skyjobs.net, they said to apply you need to login to your aviationcareer.com account.

I pulled up their website and looks like they have a 10 day free trial you can use. Try that out and see if it works for you.

Renkery

I tried the 10 day free trial but it only gives you the jobs listings, no contact info etc. You have to buy the membership for that. It looks almost exactly the same format as planejobs.com. Wonder if its all the same company but just listing different jobs on each one to make people buy memberships to both?

I couldn't find Renkery Aviation listed anywhere on the internet. And the only RKC corporation was an engineering firm in michigan.

Anyone else have any luck?

The aviationcareer.com thing is pretty bogus. What's the point in being able to see the job listings, if you can't see the details or contact information? Experienced pilots stay away from these outfits.

I think it's Gunthy-Renker at UDD.

Renkery

I thought of them too but they already have a falcon 2000 and are adding an excel.

I tried to get on with them but I guess they didn't like me.

I still have my money on Gunthy at UDD.

Latest resources

Back