• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Remember This?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
#46 was my favorite!! reminds me of Seinfield episode with George Costanza pulling the éclair out of the trash.

37. Take a date for a walk along the beach or in the woods. Pinnacle in MDT

37. Take a date for a walk along the beach or in the woods.

only if your name is jeffrey dahmer. hey, he saved on food also.

Apparently, that was all the commuter pilot was doing a few months back when they found him with only his socks on. Who knew he was just following this list!

102. Use education grants to get MBA and become a ruthless takeover artist and spend the rest of your life taking over companies and dumping management on their ass with no severance.

One can dream...TC

Didn't they hand out something during Bankruptcy that said-

"Don't be ashamed to pull items out of the trash"

If ALPA wasn't so worried about "takin' it back" from the pilots they would have used this in a full page ad in the USA today....

As in...Dear airline passenger...If you're flying today your life and the well being of your family is in the hands of the pilots at the controls of your aircraft. Here is a list furnished by the management of one of the major airlines to it's pilots on how to deal with thier latest pay cuts, while coorporate executives continue to recieve record breaking bonuses...Pay particular attention to #46.

Don't you think that might open some eyes?

If ALPA wasn't so worried about "takin' it back" from the pilots they would have used this in a full page ad in the USA today....

As in...Dear airline passenger...If you're flying today your life and the well being of your family is in the hands of the pilots at the controls of your aircraft. Here is a list furnished by the management of one of the major airlines to it's pilots on how to deal with thier latest pay cuts, while coorporate executives continue to recieve record breaking bonuses...Pay particular attention to #46.

Don't you think that might open some eyes?

It actually got a lot of press when it came out. I'm sure the NWA guys could fill you in more but I saw at least one bit on CNN and it was all over the local papers and stations.

However, like everything else, it had no effect on the passengers. They just want their cheap fares and don't care about the result.

Latest resources

Back