Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyairjason

Hello all,
Just a quick reminder that Friday, 26 AUG 05, is two years since we lost some dear friends, Scott and Steve. I just want to send a very special thanks to all of you guys for your amazing support through the past two years.

My thoughts go out to my friend, Bob. The guy is just a rock.

To Brittany, Yissel and Laura- never forget... I'm sending you happy thoughts this day

To Randy, Brian, Nate, Tams, Iain, Matt, Trevor, Aileron Girl and all of HYA- miss you guys, and keep on keep'n on!

To Scott and Steve... I just miss you guys. We ordered a beer for you guys last year in BOS, and we will this year.

To the rest of everybody- keep the faith and be safe out there!

Jason

Scott was a great guy. Wish I had known him longer.

Wow I can't beleive that it will be 2 years already. I still remember exactly where I was when I found out. Hpn ops getting ready to fly to BOS. I'll raise a beer in toast of those guys Friday night for sure. Steve was awesome in new hire class and I will never forget the look on his face when me and a few other classmates went trick or treating in the LGA Clarion during sim training. I didn't know Scott as well but wish I would have known him longer as he was a great guy and was always smiling and would always go out of his way to say hi to you at work.

Jason how you doin man? Still in Tx? I'm in STL right now doing the J41 upgrade thing (scary huh) so I won't be able to make it up to BOS or HYA if you guys are doing something up there.

Sounds like nothing has changed over there. GC... I'll be in STL tonight, I'll give you a shout at the hotel.

Amen...

Flyairjason said:
Hello all,
Just a quick reminder that Friday, 26 AUG 05, is two years since we lost some dear friends, Scott and Steve. I just want to send a very special thanks to all of you guys for your amazing support through the past two years.

My thoughts go out to my friend, Bob. The guy is just a rock.

To Brittany, Yissel and Laura- never forget... I'm sending you happy thoughts this day

To Randy, Brian, Nate, Tams, Iain, Matt, Trevor, Aileron Girl and all of HYA- miss you guys, and keep on keep'n on!

To Scott and Steve... I just miss you guys. We ordered a beer for you guys last year in BOS, and we will this year.

To the rest of everybody- keep the faith and be safe out there!

Jason

Here's to ya my brothers! You are both missed.

Hope all is well Jason, I'll be thinking of them tomorrow, as well as their loved ones! Take care up there brothers!

I don't know 'em, hell I don't even know the story, but for all their friends and family, I'll raise a glass to them tonight.

Latest resources

Back