Regions Air Started S340

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who? And for whom? Flying what?

It's for CAL and they fly to three cities in Virgginia. I think it is Morgantown, Parkersburg, and Clarksburg. They can supplement the wonderful Commute Air service that CAL already has.

Truckdriver said:
It's for CAL and they fly to three cities in Virgginia. I think it is Morgantown, Parkersburg, and Clarksburg. They can supplement the wonderful Commute Air service that CAL already has.

With Colgan you have the Holy Trinity of customer satisfaction. You have to give Continental credit.

Truckdriver said:
They can supplement the wonderful Commute Air service that CAL already has.
HughBeamont said:
With Colgan you have the Holy Trinity of customer satisfaction.
Are you implying with your sarcasm that CommutAir has less than good service, or inadequate customer satisfaction? I'll grant you that a Beech 1900 is not a passenger-friendly airplane in several respects (noise, no F/A, no lav, no jetway) but even with that handicap, CommutAir gets Continental's passengers where they want to go, safely and on time.

I'm sure I join most of my CommutAir colleagues in welcoming Regions Air to the Continental family and to the Cleveland airport.

QP

B-J-J Fighter said:
How many Saabs is regions getting?
The same number Mesaba is losing :bawling:

edit: before you guys jump on me the above statement is not substantiated in any way ;)

I was trying to figure out who that was in the CLE crew room Sunday. Their uniforms look like colgan.

TEXAN AVIATOR said:
I was trying to figure out who that was in the CLE crew room Sunday. Their uniforms look like colgan.

To be technically correct, their uniforms look like old TWE uniforms...because that's what they are...

Old because they have not recieved a pay raise since 2002 and can't afford new ones-'cause the 19 seat EAS market is so "viable"...please feel free to offer to buy those guys and gals lunch when you see them...

Besides, at least someone is still flying the TWA/TWE uniform, that's got to be worth something!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back