• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd say we all dress-up like Regional Airline Pilots (Full Uniform), and "Informational Picket" with signs that read "Regionals Suck. I'm getting paid $5.00 a working hour to fly your family today".....and we carry a beer in our other hand that isn't holding the sign.

Rhoid is back!

Have a McEwan's. There are 12 in the fridge, and 12 in ice on the lower-level deck, right there by the grill. I have another case ready for rotation into the cold. If you want, you can have a brat or a hotlink or wait for the steaks to hit the fire. That's fresh tater salad.

That's what this dirty turboprop driver does at 3:30PM. Hey, if you do go down to the beach, would you rinse off before walking back in here? Otherwise just go over to the pool. Thanks.

The Drizzle said:
I would suggest some fortified(bum) wines:

Thunderbird
MD 20/20
Night Train
Wild Isrish Rose
Cisco

those are what you should be drinking to ease the pain.

http://www.bumwine.com/

you forgot about the Schlitz

Now who has a PBR for me??????

Nothing is better than looking down the regional page and seeing a post that you don't remember posting. Now if I were to look down the majors page and had seen this I would probably have been drinking better beer. Actually no I would still have been drinking Bud Light. What can I say. I like my American made products. Oh ya, and regionals suck.

$$$4nothin said:
Nothing is better than looking down the regional page and seeing a post that you don't remember posting. Now if I were to look down the majors page and had seen this I would probably have been drinking better beer. Actually no I would still have been drinking Bud Light. What can I say. I like my American made products. Oh ya, and regionals suck.
At least you left some beer in the fridge for when I got home from my trip. So I got to sneak in a 4th of July beer...wow it just really tastes better today for some reason. Oh yeah and regionals suck.

Latest resources

Back