Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shocker

Upside down and backwards
Hey guys, I was just wondering who would be my best options to go to for a regional job, being as they most suck anyway, all I want is the best pay with a quick upgrade, or any combination of the two. I have almost 700 TT with 250 ME/Turbine. Thanks!

Let me guess-San Juan College? Or why if you have 1900 time do you want to go to another regional? Smells like PFT!

Shocker said:
Hey guys, I was just wondering who would be my best options to go to for a regional job, being as they most suck anyway, all I want is the best pay with a quick upgrade, or any combination of the two. I have almost 700 TT with 250 ME/Turbine. Thanks!

5400 TT, 4300 ME, 5.5 years in the right seat. Let me tell you about pay and a quick upgrade, my friend. Go to college, get a real degree and get a real job. Yeah, this is a biased opinion. And ditch the avatar.

MM

I guess since you have built all this time you are owed a Airline Job. You aren't even close to being ready for the airlines. With an attitude like yours you want make it in the airline business. Find another line of work. Why is it whenever somebody gets a few hundred hours doing mostly traffic pattern work and a couple hours of so called "IMC" flying they think they are ready to fly for the airlines. I guess it is because of the "Buy your way into the airline" fight schools. If you want to become a airline pilot work your way there. Take your time and just not go out and built worthless time but learn ask question and pay your dues. There is no "fast track or short cuts" that will be excepted here.

Shocker said:
all I want is the best pay with a quick upgrade, or any combination of the two.
I want to win the lottery.

Just an FYI, the only people that washed out of my class were former-PFT folks.

I'll add one along the lines of Mesabi Miner who said, "5400 TT, 4300 ME, 5.5 years in the right seat. "

8100TT, 6715ME, 10 years in the right seat, 6 airlines, 1 corporation... Zero PIC Turbine.

When you find that fast-track, you let me know. ;)

Latest resources

Back