• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regional furloughs/hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Piedmont is hiring somewhere around 600 and 100 multi., AE is hiring at 1000-100. Both are running classes through the end of the year from what I've been told by HR people at both airlines.

pncl has stopped hiring. we currently have about 75 first officers in training noe that will be finishing up and come on line. the company has gone through all departments and is furloughing elswhere. there are no pilots to be furloughed at pinnacle. we also are going to start hiring again after the first of the year.

N813CA said:
Is XJET going to stop soon is that why you should get in fast?
Only planning on another 200-300 through early next year. Then, who knows.
TA

flyguy81 said:
chq still hiring

I think hiring has been halted on the 145

170 hiring is slowing down as well due to SAAB/MDA integration (no flames pls)...

Seems like CHQ, Skywest, XJET is about the best thing avail if peeps want 121 jet PIC within 2-3 years.

This is starting to resemble that game where you have so long to put the shaped pegs in their spots and then when time runs out bang!!! The board pops and you have to start all over and try to get everything back together again.
If you guys work really hard maybe you can get hired flying 100+ seat aircraft for what the regionals once got paid to fly 50's.

These are the good ole days!

House_X said:
I think hiring has been halted on the 145

170 hiring is slowing down as well due to SAAB/MDA integration (no flames pls)...

I know more than a few guys that have been floating in the CHQ pool for almost 3 months.

Latest resources

Back