• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regional furloughs/hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Skywest called me in 3 days, Pinnacle called me in 20 minuts. (no kidding, but mind you, this was 2 months ago..)

FD

Like I said, that was 2 months ago..

Chapter 11.. NWA... remember ? ;)

goodluck with your search! try colgan and great lakes with 800TT.. Try SkyWest and ASA as soon as you hit 1000/1200 hours.

Rgds,
FD

viper548 said:
I thought ASA was 600/100?

if your not academy, you probably won't get a call but who knows. Their time requirements are 600/100 so you have nothing to lose.

Got a call from ExpressJet 2 days after i turned in my stuff, my friend got a call the same day. We both went through the 121/furloughed link.

Any idea if the interview is any differnt if you current 121?

Upgrade is currently six years, with reserve anywhere from 6mos. to over 2 years depending on which aircraft. More rumors about an LA 400 base, and we are planning on hiring 15 pilots a bid through may. If that all is true then all those numbers will come down drastically.

Vandal said:
I can't even find the place for pilots to apply on the pinnacle website...

We are no longer hiring pilots and have no idea when hiring will resume. Fifteen airplanes have been removed from revenue service and we don't know when they will be returned, if at all.

wmuflyguy said:
Got a call from ExpressJet 2 days after i turned in my stuff, my friend got a call the same day. We both went through the 121/furloughed link.

Any idea if the interview is any differnt if you current 121?

Its the same!

Come apply to Eagle. Guranteed a prop, reserve for two years minimum and a quick upgrade in 7-10 years.

Latest resources

Back