Regional Contracts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank you Dairy Air for the great info.
As for what industry average is these days, it would obviously depend on what companies you would include. Generally though you would include companies that operate similiar equipment, throw out the high and low and take the average. Although, since PSA operates Dorniers and there are only a few other operators of these around, it is also easy to say that we would not except anything less than something what Air Wisconsin has who also operates dorks. Currently we lack almost all of the protections in Air Whiskeys contract (ex. 100%DH, block or better, etc.), and are paid significantly less per hour. Whether our TA ends up being good or not, I still feel it very important for us to have comparisons to other carriers contracts readily available. But for those of you PSA drivers expecting something even close to Air Whiskeys contract in this TA...don't hold your breath.
As for 328dude, trust me partner. ;)

Contracts

Bluestreak,

Glad you liked the info. It seems that everyone wants to know just the compensation parts, however the small things like the time at the hotel, duty times etc. etc. are just as important if not more important, that is why I included them in my reply. It is hard to compare contracts if you don't actually have the other guys contract in your hand. If you need more info leave me a private message with your e-mail and I will send you the whole thing. I think that alpa members should be able to look at all the other alpa airlines contracts for this reason. Maybe we already can but I don't know how. Is it all that big of a secret? Anyway let me know If I can help many more.

Dairy

To my fellow Cowboys,

It should be at the very least PDT/ALG pay or nothing! I can only hope that most of us feel this way so those like me can afford a better life. Yes its true as I've posted elsewhere I'm looking to jump ship but if that does'nt happen at least I'll know that I can start paying my car payment again.

Good Luck and here's hopeing that the older guys are looking out for the young pups.

Last edited:
Almost forgot,

I'm not just about the money, we absolutly need some better work rules as well. I have'nt seen PDT/or ALGs rules, only the pay, but Air Wiskey seems to have something good going on there. Lets get would we deserve. Please don't take that as too greedy I do realize how lucky I am to have a job.

CeeYaa

Latest resources

Back