• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regional Airline Crews Rest Uneasy In Crash Pads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, she didn't come across very well. They shouldn't have posted an exterior picture of that house, either. If that town's code and zoning department finds out about 30 guys living in one house, they'll probably be obligated to shut it down.

Then they would have to shut down the single-family homes that are housing multi-Mexican families. Then the ACLU will be knocking on the door of the town gov't.
Boy, this could get good!!

Well it looks like a few people may be out of a crash pad. If you click on the link in the first post there is a new article saying the house in the original article is under investigation for code violations.

That sucks, it looks like they will be booted. Of course they could just reduce the number of bunk beds and go to a hot bed situation (which sucks) but they could all stay. Who is the jackass that dropped the dime to the news paper?

I don't think that she's missing anything. She seems jealous and I hope that the marriage survives. The poor guy probably has to sit 20 days of reserve there every month.

I think she has a valid gripe. I'm not sure why a woman would want to be married and have kids with a man who isn't going to be around to carry his part of the load.

Not sure if it did get closed down, but paper today said county came out and gave the owner 10 days to fix violations or face fines. I know one guy in that pad and he put all of his stuff in his car before his trip started a few days ago just in case the county condemned the house while he was gone. The article today also had the county zone guy saying he was looking into a few more houses in the county with "suspicions of being crashpads" or something like that. Hope this doesn't get out of hand and screw too many people.

Oh yeah for the guy mentioning Mexicans the counties in the IAD area came down hard on big families in the same house about 2 years ago or so claiming fire safety or something like that.

pilots just need to man the fu*** up! What's next? they're gonna ask for 5 star accommodations and get their asses wiped too? what a bunch of babies. You wanted to live the dream, and commute? then suck it up. There's no easy way to put it, it is what it is.

Latest resources

Back