Regional Airline Academy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
User997 said:
(whispering) Hey flech, just tell her it's Koolaid! ;) You'll be in like sin!

I tried that already with one chick, and she started talking about work rules and paycuts, I had to leave her alone, never saw her again....

Don't get me preaching in here...

nosehair said:
...what does that mean?..."I can't, I'm Mormon."?
"I Can't, I'm Mormon" is poking fun at mormon chicks because they are typically very straight-laced, and there idea of wild and kooky is usually along the lines of taking 11 items to the 10-item line at Walmart, or watching a PG-13 movie! Ohhh, we're going to get into like sooo much trouble Susan if our bishop finds out!!!

As a rule of thumb, these chicks are VERY RARELY bent from their ways or give in to what goes against their church's beliefs.

So you can imagine what a blast these chicks would be on a layover!

FINE PRINT ON BOTTOM OF SCREEN:
And I'm in NO WAY knocking the LDS religion! You guys are great people, and we're all entitled to our religious beliefs. This is all about fun on here!

ArcticFlier said:
My wife's cousin is looking to get into aviation. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this school.

Regional Airline Academy

I know absolutely nothing, other than what's on the web site.

Thanks,

AF :cool:
Aside from using Mr. Searchy, try dropping a PM to our member, lowtimeguy.

Tell your wife's cousin to beware of any school that advertises "guaranteed regional airline interviews" and these kinds of claims: "In as little as 14 months, an individual can go from Zero Time to an Airline Job."

Writing proactively, no, MAPD, does not "guarantee" an interview with Mesa. "The interview" may be yours to lose, but you still have to earn it.

There are better flight training choices in Florida, such as FlightSafety Academy. Even Pan Am would be better than RAA.

Last edited:
100 % with bobysamd, if I could go back and do it all over again, I would have gone to my local FBO and a state university, or to FSI and a state university.

Flechas said:
100 % with bobysamd, if I could go back and do it all over again, I would have gone to my local FBO and a state university, or to FSI and a state university.

Don't get me wrong I do go to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University but, I flew at RAA to get my licences because of cost and I thought they were very good and professional.

Latest resources

Back